·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Welcome to LT Trevor!

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hi,
New member. Atlanta, Georgia area. The Emira brought me here. I'm looking to make a deposit on one.
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi there, new member from Kirkland WA. Put a deposit on an Emira on reveal day, eagerly waiting for the production line to get moving. This will be my first Lotus, coming over from Corvettes. M6 transmission is an absolute must.

dave

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Welcome to LT Dave! Hopefully you still have a good ride to keep you busy till next year.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
My name is Peter and I live near Phœnix Arizona, USA. The new Lotus lineup looks cool, but I'm sad the Elise and Exige have ended production. After years of wanting one, I am now getting serious about getting one, since I am running out of time 🤙🏼
Welcome to LT Peter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm Mike from the UK. Just joined the forum. Picking up 111s tomorrow. Had one 12 years ago. Tested this one last weekend, loved it, evoked great memories. Cant wait to get going on cleaning it up as its a bit neglected. Photos to follow

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hi I'm Mike from the UK. Just joined the forum. Picking up 111s tomorrow. Had one 12 years ago. Tested this one last weekend, loved it, evoked great memories. Cant wait to get going on cleaning it up as its a bit neglected. Photos to follow
Welcome to LT Mike!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and I’ve never owned a Lotus; Exige S is something I’ve always drooled over. I could never justify the cost for a new one until now. I’m 32 and located somewhere between Houston and Baton Rouge; not many Lotus dealerships around but that won’t stop me.

My first car was a 93 Nissan 240sx 5MT. So I’ve always been partial to light weigh rwd sports cars and I love having a manual. I picked up a 240sx 2.0 (aka GT86) when I got out of college.

Anyways, I was enthralled with the Emira upon debut, so I preordered. I’m excited and a bit anxious about the prospect of a new toy.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and I’ve never owned a Lotus; Exige S is something I’ve always drooled over. I could never justify the cost for a new one until now. I’m 32 and located somewhere between Houston and Baton Rouge; not many Lotus dealerships around but that won’t stop me.

My first car was a 93 Nissan 240sx 5MT. So I’ve always been partial to light weigh rwd sports cars and I love having a manual. I picked up a 240sx 2.0 (aka GT86) when I got out of college.

Anyways, I was enthralled with the Emira upon debut, so I preordered. I’m excited and a bit anxious about the prospect of a new toy.
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another sucker drawn in by the Emira! I'm in the US and currently have a few BMWs

I've always appreciated Lotus' focus on driver experience and purity but never seriously considered owning one until I saw the Emira. I've sort of wanted a Cayman for a while, but always felt like it was missing a level of theatre or something special. The Emira adds in the flare that was missing from the Cayman for me, and having hydraulic steering pushed me over the edge. I put a deposit on V6 with 6MT and super excited to be part of this community!

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Another sucker drawn in by the Emira! I'm in the US and currently have a few BMWs

I've always appreciated Lotus' focus on driver experience and purity but never seriously considered owning one until I saw the Emira. I've sort of wanted a Cayman for a while, but always felt like it was missing a level of theatre or something special. The Emira adds in the flare that was missing from the Cayman for me, and having hydraulic steering pushed me over the edge. I put a deposit on V6 with 6MT and super excited to be part of this community!
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I don’t want to give out my personal information for privacy reasons, but so I don’t get banned from the site I’ll give as much information as I’m comfortable with. I recently bought an Evora GT and I’m looking on this forum for a couple of questions about exhausts and tunes. I also have some questions about the manual gearbox and whether or not certain things are normal on Lotuses.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Welcome to LT! We suggest that no members post personal info so you are fine!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings fellow LT users. New member here. I have a deposit on the Emira (3.5L V6 with manual transmission) and eagerly waiting for its delivery. I’m coming from an Alfa Romeo 4C, which I recently sold as I await for the arrival of the new Lotus. Looking forward to the discussions and learning opportunities from this wonderful community.

Below is a pic of my former Alfalicious thriller ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Greetings fellow LT users. New member here. I have a deposit on the Emira (3.5L V6 with manual transmission) and eagerly waiting for its delivery. I’m coming from an Alfa Romeo 4C, which I recently sold as I await for the arrival of the new Lotus. Looking forward to the discussions and learning opportunities from this wonderful community.

Below is a pic of my former Alfalicious thriller ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to LT! Little premature in selling you'll have a long wait for the Emira.

·
Registered
2021 Lotus Evora GT 6 Speed Manual in Motorsport Black
4 Posts
Hi everyone! New to the forums here... I'm Colin and am based in the Los Angeles area. I recently purchased a 2021 Lotus Evora GT in Motorsport Black with a 6 speed manual transmission. I've wanted a Lotus since I was a kid, so I'm very excited to finally be able to own one! I've previously owned a 987.2 Porsche Cayman, a BMW M2, and a 981 Porsche Cayman GTS before joining the Lotus family. I hope to learn more about the Lotus brand, maintenance, upgrades, and pretty much anything else related to cars and racing.

2021 Lotus Evora GT

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hi everyone! New to the forums here... I'm Colin and am based in the Los Angeles area. I recently purchased a 2021 Lotus Evora GT in Motorsport Black with a 6 speed manual transmission. I've wanted a Lotus since I was a kid, so I'm very excited to finally be able to own one! I've previously owned a 987.2 Porsche Cayman, a BMW M2, and a 981 Porsche Cayman GTS before joining the Lotus family. I hope to learn more about the Lotus brand, maintenance, upgrades, and pretty much anything else related to cars and racing.

2021 Lotus Evora GT
View attachment 1293463 View attachment 1293464
Welcome to LT Colin! Congratulations on your GT purchase!

Reactions: la_car_guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I’m David with a elise. Happy to learn more about these cars as this place has been a wealth of information.

1001 - 1020 of 1276 Posts