The Lotus Cars Community banner
1021 - 1040 of 1293 Posts

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hey guys! Ryan here! Purchased my 05 Elise a few months back and it’s great to find a community for similar cars foe sure! My first “exotic” car and am excited for the road ahead! Pun intended

thanks again! And hello!
Welcome to LT Ryan! Congratulations on your Elise purchase!

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hi guys, I’m David with a elise. Happy to learn more about these cars as this place has been a wealth of information.
Welcome to LT David!

·
Registered
Lotus Exige 350S Roadster Auto
10 Posts
Hi guys, I live in Melbourne Australia have been a Lotus Owner since 2001. Previously had a S1 Elise (fitted K20A after engine failure) - then sold and now have a MY2016 S3 V6 Auto roadster. Been to Hethel UK three times for factory tours and drive days. Deposit paid for Emira.
Water Sky Cloud Vehicle Tire

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Welcome to LT KB!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All -

My name is Jackson and I hail from the Maryland burbs. I do not have a Lotus at present, but I'm getting that itch again, and an Evora is on my short list.

I've had twenty-odd cars at this point, including a host of old VWs, Minis, BMWs, and a classic Porsche, and am an HPDE instructor for BMWCCA.

I hope to learn from the group, and hopefully contribute as well.

Cheers,
Jackson

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hello All -

My name is Jackson and I hail from the Maryland burbs. I do not have a Lotus at present, but I'm getting that itch again, and an Evora is on my short list.

I've had twenty-odd cars at this point, including a host of old VWs, Minis, BMWs, and a classic Porsche, and am an HPDE instructor for BMWCCA.

I hope to learn from the group, and hopefully contribute as well.

Cheers,
Jackson
Welcome to LT Jackson!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello from South East London/Kent folks :)

I'm looking to step into the Lotus world with an Evora S soon. Loving the amount of knowledge on here already!

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, I am in the UK and own a VX220 (Lotus Type 116). It is mainly used for track days but is also road legal.
I have owned it for 5 years and it has been a labour of love, you can see it on Instagram if you want @3sgte_vx220

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hello everyone, I am in the UK and own a VX220 (Lotus Type 116). It is mainly used for track days but is also road legal.
I have owned it for 5 years and it has been a labour of love, you can see it on Instagram if you want @3sgte_vx220
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am John from Knoxville Tennessee US. I have owned my 06 Elise for two years. Have done a few mods including wheels, carbon fiber wing, and exhaust and intake. These cars are marvelous creations and it is a thrill every time I drive it. I have been reading lotus talk for quite some time. It is very informative. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute.

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hello, I am John from Knoxville Tennessee US. I have owned my 06 Elise for two years. Have done a few mods including wheels, carbon fiber wing, and exhaust and intake. These cars are marvelous creations and it is a thrill every time I drive it. I have been reading lotus talk for quite some time. It is very informative. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute.
Welcome to LT John!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from Texas, I’m looking to add an Emira to my stable and this is a great place to learn more about this new car!

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Hello from Texas, I’m looking to add an Emira to my stable and this is a great place to learn more about this new car!
Welcome to LT!

·
Premium Member
2021 Lotus Evora GT
58 Posts
Tought I'd post another intro in case I got kicked out again.
2021 Evora GT.
Long time Porsche owner.
This Lotus is damn impressive.

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Tought I'd post another intro in case I got kicked out again.
2021 Evora GT.
Long time Porsche owner.
This Lotus is damn impressive.
You're good to go now that we have you linked with your original account.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mike from Maryland here. First time Lotus owner. 2006 Exige. My 15.5 yr old son and I can't wait to get to know her. A big thanks to forum member, Arsenal, for making the purchase a great one. This car was obviously well loved and I will carry on the tradition. She is likely to arrive any day now.

·
Administrator
7,640 Posts
Mike from Maryland here. First time Lotus owner. 2006 Exige. My 15.5 yr old son and I can't wait to get to know her. A big thanks to forum member, Arsenal, for making the purchase a great one. This car was obviously well loved and I will carry on the tradition. She is likely to arrive any day now.
Welcome to LT! Congratulations on your new Exige!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Lotus folk. I am in the Charlotte, NC area and a long time Porsche driver and racer. Impulsively bought an Elise and am here to learn more about it. I am planning on using this little fun car on the road with occasional track events.

1021 - 1040 of 1293 Posts