The Lotus Cars Community banner
1041 - 1060 of 1276 Posts

·
Premium Member
Deposit on new Emira
8 Posts
New member from Seattle Area Metro, WA. I am a new member who has put down a deposit on an Emira. This will be my first Lotus. I have rented the Evora GT on Turo and loved it, so I am very excited for the Emira.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hello Lotus folk. I am in the Charlotte, NC area and a long time Porsche driver and racer. Impulsively bought an Elise and am here to learn more about it. I am planning on using this little fun car on the road with occasional track events.
Welcome to LT! Plenty to learn here for the Elise for road, track and maintenance.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
New member from Seattle Area Metro, WA. I am a new member who has put down a deposit on an Emira. This will be my first Lotus. I have rented the Evora GT on Turo and loved it, so I am very excited for the Emira.
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
26 Posts
New Member from Orlando Florida. Put a deposit down on Emira July 13th. Wife does not know yet so still have a big hurdle to overcome. Currently drive Porsche Cayman S and timing is perfect for the Emira. Really excited about v6 manual hope cost is Cayman like.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
New Member from Orlando Florida. Put a deposit down on Emira July 13th. Wife does not know yet so still have a big hurdle to overcome. Currently drive Porsche Cayman S and timing is perfect for the Emira. Really excited about v6 manual hope cost is Cayman like.
Welcome to LT! Well at least you have plenty of time to thing up ways to tell her lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ,
New from Troyes , FRANCE.
Deposit for Emira : July 14th.
Currently drive Jaguar XK and Hyundai Kona Electric...
Will order 4 cyl , green...and i have problem with english language 🤣

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hello ,
New from Troyes , FRANCE.
Deposit for Emira : July 14th.
Currently drive Jaguar XK and Hyundai Kona Electric...
Will order 4 cyl , green...and i have problem with english language 🤣
Welcome to LT! Your english is fine! Some americans also have english problems lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey!
I put a deposit on an Emira July 12th.
I daily drive a manual 997 C4 that I bought in 2007(still LOVE it)
My fun car is a Launch Edition 4C
My wife drives an Audi S4
I'm a life long European car fan because of my late dad's good taste.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hey!
I put a deposit on an Emira July 12th.
I daily drive a manual 997 C4 that I bought in 2007(still LOVE it)
My fun car is a Launch Edition 4C
My wife drives an Audi S4
I'm a life long European car fan because of my late dad's good taste.
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, from downstate NY here, specifically Long Island. I'm new to the Lotus marque and very interested in the '22 Emira. My deposit is in and I'm awaiting info on when the dealer expects my build to get into the system.

Looking forward to getting to know this forum and its participants as I anxiously await delivery...

Thanks...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello from the UK

I have a 111r, in ice blue?? I’ve not had it long and been dealing with over fuelling, I think I have found the problem abs hopefully tomorrow will tell me if I’m right o not

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello!

From NW Dallas, in Denton
Joined to connect with owners in my area and hopefully go to some local Lotus events
My dream lotus would be an Exige in racing green

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hi, from downstate NY here, specifically Long Island. I'm new to the Lotus marque and very interested in the '22 Emira. My deposit is in and I'm awaiting info on when the dealer expects my build to get into the system.

Looking forward to getting to know this forum and its participants as I anxiously await delivery...

Thanks...
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hello from the UK

I have a 111r, in ice blue?? I’ve not had it long and been dealing with over fuelling, I think I have found the problem abs hopefully tomorrow will tell me if I’m right o not
Welcome to LT! Hope you find cause of your issues and if you do post to let us know.

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hello!

From NW Dallas, in Denton
Joined to connect with owners in my area and hopefully go to some local Lotus events
My dream lotus would be an Exige in racing green
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Detroit Michigan. My interest is possibly owning the new Emira. I am looking forward to investigating all that it has to offer and more.😁

·
Administrator
7,261 Posts
Hello from Detroit Michigan. My interest is possibly owning the new Emira. I am looking forward to investigating all that it has to offer and more.😁
Welcome to LT Dennis!

1041 - 1060 of 1276 Posts