The Lotus Cars Community banner
1061 - 1080 of 1279 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello! My name is Morgan. I live cars and would love to learn more. I am a Porsche and BMW guy and just recently got into lotus!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I enjoy tracking and just looking to find something that is reasonably quick and reliable at the same time. Considering the evora but could wait for the emira.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

My name is Ethan, I'm an undergrad student from Glendora California looking to get into an Elise soon. Like a lot of folks here, I have been shown the lotus path through Miata ownership! Currently in the market for one and hoping to find one! Looks like a lovely community,

Ethan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my name is Knut and I’m from Norway.
I have an 2005 Elise SC who recently came up with the check engine light.
OBD reader gave me the error code P0420 - Catalyst efficiency below level.
I have cleaned the air filter and MAF sensor but the light came on again after an hours drive.
Any suggestions to what I can do to solve the problem?

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hello! My name is Morgan. I live cars and would love to learn more. I am a Porsche and BMW guy and just recently got into lotus!
Welcome to LT Morgan!

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
I enjoy tracking and just looking to find something that is reasonably quick and reliable at the same time. Considering the evora but could wait for the emira.
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hello,

My name is Ethan, I'm an undergrad student from Glendora California looking to get into an Elise soon. Like a lot of folks here, I have been shown the lotus path through Miata ownership! Currently in the market for one and hoping to find one! Looks like a lovely community,

Ethan
Welcome to LT Ethan! After three days and ten posts you'll be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hello my name is Knut and I’m from Norway.
I have an 2005 Elise SC who recently came up with the check engine light.
OBD reader gave me the error code P0420 - Catalyst efficiency below level.
I have cleaned the air filter and MAF sensor but the light came on again after an hours drive.
Any suggestions to what I can do to solve the problem?
Welcome to LT Knut! Check this link P0420 simple?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone I’m Nicolas from the Netherlands.
been a longtime fan of lotus and finally in the position to get me one, put a deposit down on the new emira.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Welcome to LT Nicolas!

·
Registered
'05 Elise SC, '11 M3 Comp, '82 911 3.6, '13 SC Range Rover Sport, '98 BMW M3 Track car
7 Posts
Hey guys, new member out of Richmond. I’ve put a deposit down on an Emira to add to my garage. Hope to meet some of you guys and hopefully run at ViR together. Until that releases, find me out there in my E92 M3!

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hey guys, new member out of Richmond. I’ve put a deposit down on an Emira to add to my garage. Hope to meet some of you guys and hopefully run at ViR together. Until that releases, find me out there in my E92 M3!
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone name is Khan and I'm in my 30s (lower). I'm from south Florida and I'm a car enthusiasts. I build rebuild and tinker quite often. Specialize in electronics and I'm planning on buying an espirit if I haven't already.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Lotus Talk, My name is Donovan. I previously owned an Elise and would like to get back into an Exige S for a dedicated weekend / track car. I'm located in Seattle and also an active member on Rennlist (current GT3RS owner as well). Hope to meet members on this community soon!

Cheers

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hi everyone name is Khan and I'm in my 30s (lower). I'm from south Florida and I'm a car enthusiasts. I build rebuild and tinker quite often. Specialize in electronics and I'm planning on buying an espirit if I haven't already.
Welcome to LT Khan! Be sure to check out the Esprit forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

My name is Charlie I work at tecnocraft and was looking to join to advertise our remainder lotus Evora parts. i would like to purchase a lotus Evora but its out of my price range. we are located in Long Beach, California!
if you have any questions please let me know.

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hello,

My name is Charlie I work at tecnocraft and was looking to join to advertise our remainder lotus Evora parts. i would like to purchase a lotus Evora but its out of my price range. we are located in Long Beach, California!
if you have any questions please let me know.
Welcome to LT Charlie! You will need to follow the vendor sign up in order to advertise parts that compete with paid vendors on LT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, Im new to the Lotus community. I'll be in the market for a real sports car soon and saw the Emira two weeks ago, what a beautiful car. I don't know much about the automaker so I came here to learn more about the company and community. So again, hello from the DMV and hopefully soon I'll not just be a 'Lotus Talk' participant but also an owner. 😉

·
Administrator
7,282 Posts
Hello everyone, Im new to the Lotus community. I'll be in the market for a real sports car soon and saw the Emira two weeks ago, what a beautiful car. I don't know much about the automaker so I came here to learn more about the company and community. So again, hello from the DMV and hopefully soon I'll not just be a 'Lotus Talk' participant but also an owner. 😉
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Greetings all! My name is Mark and I just joined the forum. I live on an Island off the coast of South Carolina. I'm not a Lotus owner but hope to be someday. I'm first owner of a 2001 MR2 Spyder and enjoy the heck out of driving it. I just retired and one of my projects was to upgrade to a 2ZZ or K20 engine. After more thought I thought of the possibility of moving up to an Elise (but keeping my MR2). I've been doing my homework on the Elise, looking at pricing, issues, salvage titles, auctions, dealers, and youtube. I'm not sure the best route to follow for purchasing, salvage auction seems risky and a car dealer may not be much better. The guys at Wirewheel seem to have a good reputation. Anyway, LT seems like a great forum to learn more on the topic.

1061 - 1080 of 1279 Posts