The Lotus Cars Community banner
1201 - 1220 of 1376 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Well I joined the Lotus comunity today, picked up a 2011 Evora S to add to my cars. Since it is in Colorado and I am in Texas my Brother picked it up so I have not seen it in person yet. Will get up there in the next couple of weeks to drive it home!!!!!
Welcome to LT! Congratulations on your new Evora!

·
Registered
2011 Evora S, 2017 BRZ Yellow, 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
54 Posts
Well I joined the Lotus comunity today, picked up a 2011 Evora S to add to my cars. Since it is in Colorado and I am in Texas my Brother picked it up so I have not seen it in person yet. Will get up there in the next couple of weeks to drive it home!!!!!
Welcome to LT! Congratulations on your new Evora!
Thank you!

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hello all,
Thaxter here. Recently bought an ‘05 Elise in need of some repair. Looking forward to getting it back on the road!
Welcome to LT Thaxter!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, everybody. I just joined the forum. I am on the waitlist list for the new Emira and have been following here for a little while to get my bearings. I've never owned a Lotus before, so I'm excited about the possibilities!

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Evora
16 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Alex. I live in Raleigh NC. I've been a long time member and Lotus owner. I have a Red 2011 Evora thats been my pride and joy (and PITA to fix). I've done a lot of minor work thanks to the users and DIY posts on this forums and want to contribute more.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Alex. I live in Raleigh NC. I've been a long time member and Lotus owner. I have a Red 2011 Evora thats been my pride and joy (and PITA to fix). I've done a lot of minor work thanks to the users and DIY posts on this forums and want to contribute more.
Welcome to LT Alex! I'm up in Elizabeth City.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hey everyone,

just graduated college and got my first real job. Starting to save for an Elise or exige because it’s been my dream car for years. Excited to be part of the community!
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Reactions: BrucieTheBoy
1201 - 1220 of 1376 Posts