The Lotus Cars Community banner
1221 - 1240 of 1291 Posts

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Hello
Tom here. I've coveted a Lotus for decades came close to an Elise last week and hope to learn from this group. So I don't make the same mistake and lose the next one.
Welcome to LT Tom! Great place to learn what you'll need to know before and after purchase!

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm Tim, 42 yrs old, and new to the forum. I joined to learn all I can about the Esprit before I bite the bullet to buy one. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 🙏🏽
Welcome to LT Tim! Be sure to check out the Esprit section the guys there will help you with any questions you have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone! I am glad to join the Talk. I have owned a Chrome Orange '05 Lotus Elise for 6 months and look forward to learning and contributing more to the forum.

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Hi Everyone! I am glad to join the Talk. I have owned a Chrome Orange '05 Lotus Elise for 6 months and look forward to learning and contributing more to the forum.
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
How does the Elise compare to an Alfa Romeo 4C?
You may want to ask in the General Discussion section. You're in New Member Introductions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone. Mike here. I'm 40 and currently reside in Southern California (Cerritos). I've owned an Ariel Atom 3 and Mitsubishi Evo X MR before the Ariel. My wife loves to track and I love all types of vehicles. We both rode motorcycles and enjoy the fast and unique looking cars. I hoping to get into the new Emira when it comes out. I've never owned a Lotus before but I've always seen them around. Especially on track days. Just joining the community to mostly listen, ask advice and one day hopefully help others who are new to brand like me. Thanks for having me. :)

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Hello everyone. Mike here. I'm 40 and currently reside in Southern California (Cerritos). I've owned an Ariel Atom 3 and Mitsubishi Evo X MR before the Ariel. My wife loves to track and I love all types of vehicles. We both rode motorcycles and enjoy the fast and unique looking cars. I hoping to get into the new Emira when it comes out. I've never owned a Lotus before but I've always seen them around. Especially on track days. Just joining the community to mostly listen, ask advice and one day hopefully help others who are new to brand like me. Thanks for having me. :)
Welcome to LT Mike! You'll find Atom, Evo and two wheel owners here as well.

• Love
Reactions: reddragun3

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Well I chickened out on driving my new to me 2011 12k mile Evora from Colorado to Texas. They are loading it up today (In a covered trailer) and it will be here tomorrow!
No deer worries!

Reactions: Kubera

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Evora NA
2 Posts
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Hey everyone, my names Taylor. 24 and living in the Pacific Northwest. Long time lurker here. Been dreaming of owning a lotus since I was in auto shop class freshman year. After months of searching I’ve finally found this NA 2011 Evora that I am the new proud owner of. This may be my first lotus but it won’t be my last! Thank you for all the wonderful information here. Coming from the Miata world I feel right at home here. Hope everyone has an excellent day!

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
View attachment 1297947
Hey everyone, my names Taylor. 24 and living in the Pacific Northwest. Long time lurker here. Been dreaming of owning a lotus since I was in auto shop class freshman year. After months of searching I’ve finally found this NA 2011 Evora that I am the new proud owner of. This may be my first lotus but it won’t be my last! Thank you for all the wonderful information here. Coming from the Miata world I feel right at home here. Hope everyone has an excellent day!
Welcome to LT Taylor! Congratulations on your Evora!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Turns out you need to have a number of posts before you can answer someone else's question in the classifieds forum I've been lurking. Neat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tony from Ontario, Canada.

I've been a longtime admirer of the Lotus brand and have been lurking in these forums for the last few years, with the notion of purchasing an Evora. However, with the upcoming release of the Emira as the proverbial replacement to the Evora, it's time to pull the trigger. Deposit is in and I'm ready to enjoy the infamous Lotus experience.

·
Administrator
7,610 Posts
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tony from Ontario, Canada.

I've been a longtime admirer of the Lotus brand and have been lurking in these forums for the last few years, with the notion of purchasing an Evora. However, with the upcoming release of the Emira as the proverbial replacement to the Evora, it's time to pull the trigger. Deposit is in and I'm ready to enjoy the infamous Lotus experience.
Welcome to LT Tony!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm from the UK originally but been living in the US in SC for about 10 years. My Dad got me into Lotus cars when young and he had many Elan +2's back in the day - I'm guessing probably about 5 or 6. I had an S1 Elise and an S2 many years ago in the UK and did about 50,000 miles in the S1 as a daily driver! I've now got the urge to get my hands on a late model S3 Turbo Esprit so joined the forum to keep a look out for one!

1221 - 1240 of 1291 Posts