The Lotus Cars Community banner
1241 - 1260 of 1376 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hi, I'm from the UK originally but been living in the US in SC for about 10 years. My Dad got me into Lotus cars when young and he had many Elan +2's back in the day - I'm guessing probably about 5 or 6. I had an S1 Elise and an S2 many years ago in the UK and did about 50,000 miles in the S1 as a daily driver! I've now got the urge to get my hands on a late model S3 Turbo Esprit so joined the forum to keep a look out for one!
Welcome to LT Jeremyth! Once you've got three daya and ten posts you may want to post a WTB for what you're looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Old member re-registered again! Happy to be back and talking Emiras. I still have my 91 M100 in Monoco white and enjoy it a lot. +1 for recommendation of Ralph Stechow @RS Motorsports in Closter NJ for service.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Welcome back to LT! If you would like to merge with your old username PM me.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
You need three days and ten post before you can enter the Marketplace , send/receive PM

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
PM is called conversation to PM me click on my profile then start conversation. You can PM staff

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
My name is Tom. I'm interested in joining you Lotus owners. I'm hoping to find help in purchasing an Elise here. Cheers
Welcome again Tom. You've posted your intro a couple of times. I would start looking back thru all the Elise section threads for tips of Elise purchase and ownership.

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT
1 Posts
Hello,

My name is Erik from Fair Oaks (Sacramento) CA. I finally rejoined the Lotus club. I had a 2005 Elise I bought new back in 2006 and since selling it I have been wanting a Evora and finally got one. Very pleased with it and happy to be back in the club!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hello,

My name is Erik from Fair Oaks (Sacramento) CA. I finally rejoined the Lotus club. I had a 2005 Elise I bought new back in 2006 and since selling it I have been wanting a Evora and finally got one. Very pleased with it and happy to be back in the club! View attachment 1298315
Welcome to LT Eric! Congratulations on your Evora purchase!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new on here. My name is Ian, I am 22 and from Utah. I have always loved the looks and idea of a lotus. I currently drive an Audi S4 but would love to get an emira when whey come out.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new on here. My name is Ian, I am 22 and from Utah. I have always loved the looks and idea of a lotus. I currently drive an Audi S4 but would love to get an emira when whey come out.
Welcome to LT Ian!

·
Registered
Coming Soon!
24 Posts
View attachment 1297947
Hey everyone, my names Taylor. 24 and living in the Pacific Northwest. Long time lurker here. Been dreaming of owning a lotus since I was in auto shop class freshman year. After months of searching I’ve finally found this NA 2011 Evora that I am the new proud owner of. This may be my first lotus but it won’t be my last! Thank you for all the wonderful information here. Coming from the Miata world I feel right at home here. Hope everyone has an excellent day!
Nice looking car Taylor. I'm in Vancouver as well so we'll need to get together for a little show and tell as soon as my Evora arrives!

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Evora NA - White / Black
2 Posts
Hello All - My name is Sam and I'm in Sacramento, California. I have a 2011 Lotus Evora NA that I picked up about 2 years ago. I've been lurking the forum for some time, but finally got around to signing up!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Welcome to LT Sam!

·
Registered
Aspiring owner of a Lazer Blue Exige
10 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm Joe and I come to you from the middle of nowhere (deployed). I live in NH now, but will be moving to sunny FL when I get back. I have been an aspiring Exige owner for some time now, and I want to make it happen next year (hopefully). In the meantime, I figured I would join up and soak up as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to learning from you all, and am pretty excited to be here! One step closer to owning a dream car of mine.

·
Administrator
8,351 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm Joe and I come to you from the middle of nowhere (deployed). I live in NH now, but will be moving to sunny FL when I get back. I have been an aspiring Exige owner for some time now, and I want to make it happen next year (hopefully). In the meantime, I figured I would join up and soak up as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to learning from you all, and am pretty excited to be here! One step closer to owning a dream car of mine.
Welcome to LT Joe! LT is a great place to learn all about Exige from pre purchase to maintenance and mods.

·
Registered
2013 Lexus GS350 F-Sport RWD
2 Posts
Good evening, my name is Mike and I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area. I was just introduced to the Emira by a coworker (probably on this board) the last 2 days. I'm just a lurker for now and all I can say is this car has my attention. Unlike the C8 Corvette, when I saw the Emira, I was drawn to it. I've had 2 previous Corvettes, Toyota MR2, and an Integra Type R. I won't make many posts but will definitely be doing a lot of reading. I look forward to maybe becoming an owner one day if it's meant to be.

1241 - 1260 of 1376 Posts