The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop!......I received this mohawk in trade for some fab work. Unknown manufacturer. It's full carbon fiber...not carbon wrapped FRP. Exterior is Chrome orange with only 1 little blemish on the leading edge. It's most likely from an insect. Very hard to take a picture of but I tried. Asking $325 for it.

**SOLD**The headlight gaskets are new. 05/06 only. I only put them in for fitment and decided to upgrade the entire front clam/lights to the newer years, Asking $50 for the pair.***SOLD***

**SOLD**The TPS sensors came from a 2010 with only 1800 miles. Asking $50 for the set of 4.**SOLD**

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Headlight gaskets sold!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will post pics of the TPS tonight.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pressure sensors sold!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop on mohawk

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Pics of your car with the new clam!

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
How tall is the opening of the mohawk scoop? Give us the length of the spine of the scoop too…just lay a tape-measure on the top and give us the length.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
With the new front clam it looks no different then an 07'-10'...just has the dorky looking reflectors on the rear screen (05')

And the measurements for the scoop are as follows:

Intake measure's 1 1/2" high
Length is 32 1/4"

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had a couple offers earlier but lost track of who they were from? I need to follow up....???

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump...and price drop

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Curious why no one has jumped on the scoop?......looking for some constructive criticism.....fire away

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Curious why no one has jumped on the scoop?......looking for some constructive criticism.....fire away
Well, how are you supposed to add it to an existing roof is the problem.
All scoop tops ive seen are the entire roof. And its already painted which will make attaching it to the roof more challenging. You really need to add it to the roof, and then paint it. And who knows how well that version of CO will match lotus version of CO. Lotus uses water based paint, body shops use ether based paint. It never matches. But, someone will buy it im sure.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm..so the mounting procedure is one question nobody has asked yet. Might as well get that out of the way......Hardware is included. There are 4 fasteners total and it mounts to the factory roof front and rear. I can post pictures if anyone is interested. And the color match I have no idea. I own a safron yellow elise.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump...an another price drop. Now only $200 with shipping included to the lower 48!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So nobody's interested for $200? Do I have to give it away?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.