The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am selling my allow header tank. This is $195 plus shipping from the UK.

I am asking $150 including shipping to the continental US.

Any interest?

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny Perez

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is very nicely made. See the pictures below.
That was the last project I was going to tackle before I decide to sell the FE :-(. I had already installed a new plastic tank but could not stand how crappy it was.

If someone from this list buys it, I will throw in the pressure cap, coolant level sensor and stainless steel hardware (doesn't come with the tank from Spoox). The whole lot for $150 including shipping.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
It is very nicely made. See the pictures below.
That was the last project I was going to tackle before I decide to sell the FE :-(. I had already installed a new plastic tank but could not stand how crappy it was.

If someone from this list buys it, I will throw in the pressure cap, coolant level sensor and stainless steel hardware (doesn't come with the tank from Spoox). The whole lot for $150 including shipping.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Regards,
Manny
I would like to buy it. Can I pay you by Paypal?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely. Please send payment to my PayPal account - pere449 at bellsouth.net. Please include your full address and I can ship it tomorrow morning.

Thank you.
Manny

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Manny,
I sent payment to your paypal account. Can you ship to address in the notes to Gene Troutman.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Manny,
I will reimburse paypal charge once we receive the parts. I will send as friends & family which doesn't cost you anything...
Thanks again Kevin

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Payment received, Thank you Kevin! I will ship it tomorrow morning to Gene Troutman.

Tell Gene I say hello. It has been a long time since I talk to him.

Regards,
Manny

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Manny,
I will reimburse paypal charge once we receive the parts. I will send as friends & family which doesn't cost you anything...
Thanks again Kevin
Thank you Kevin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts