The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I should have just stayed home instead of taking the car for a spin tonight... almost got smashed into three times, but the second time really pisses me off.

I was stopped at a red light at an intersection pointed north, waiting to take a left to go west. This bimbo comes from the west, making a right to go south, right next to me. She had to be no more than 20 y/o, troweled-on makeup, hair ratcheted back in a bun, hoop earrings any self-respecting parrot would be happy to sit in, and a POS car full of bimbos just like her, dance music cranking. Anyway, she comes whipping around the corner, all 4 wheels going ape-chit, and came literally no more than six inches from smashing right into my door. What was her reaction? She laughed about it, then yelled at me to "f***in' move it!"

Are you serious? :huh:

Honestly, I don't get it. What are these people thinking? Typing away about it on a forum doesn't really do anything, I know, but I needed to vent. If she hit me, I would have killed her, assuming I wasn't dead. :mad:

As always, be careful out there.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
She was probably thinking of Mark Donahue i.e., "I need to drift 5 more inches to maximize my traction circle." :rolleyes: -poke-

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Oh, that's because she just finished playing with the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset!

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

It's about 3:01 into the video... You'll understand.

And remember, the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset comes with video camera, night vision filter, play money, losable cell phone, and 16 hits of Extacy

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She got by me and kept going after she yelled at me. It scared the hell out of me... never seen a car coming right at me, wheels screeching like that before. Plus, you feel totally helpless when you're stopped dead at a red light.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Oh, that's because she just finished playing with the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset!

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset

It's about 3:01 into the video... You'll understand.

And remember, the Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset comes with video camera, night vision filter, play money, losable cell phone, and 16 hits of Extacy
Hilarious!! Had to download and watch the whole episode. At least she had a DRIVER (limo) - every Paris wannabe should have one.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
i love how she keeps coughing up jizz and how she can't pronounce "South Park"

and the new Paris Hilton Perfume, "Skank" is definitely what the whore who almost hit Cardinal was wearing. Stupid. I'm going to Rome this weekend. Rome or Tokyo. Either way it will be totally boring. Stupid.

WHERE'S MY DOOOOG???

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
She got by me and kept going after she yelled at me. It scared the hell out of me... never seen a car coming right at me, wheels screeching like that before. Plus, you feel totally helpless when you're stopped dead at a red light.
Normally i would say its best to just let things go but if its a situation where the person really needs to be taught a lesson you can always just follow them (if you have the time to do so). You basically just get behind them and follow them in a very calm and controlled manner. Dont speed or break any laws, just follow them: if they change lanes then you change lanes, etc.

It usually takes less than 2 miles of this to completely scare the crap out of someone, especially if its a bunch of stupid girls (keep in mind they dont know if they just pissed off a crazy killer so it works really well). The best part is that if they freak out and call the cops you just explain how you were following to get their tags because they looked like they had been drinking and explain how they almost crashed into you and took off and you wanted to make sure nobody else got hurt.

Either way they will think twice before acting that stupidly again...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Normally i would say its best to just let things go but if its a situation where the person really needs to be taught a lesson you can always just follow them (if you have the time to do so). You basically just get behind them and follow them in a very calm and controlled manner. Dont speed or break any laws, just follow them: if they change lanes then you change lanes, etc.
...done it, not the smartest thing in the world, but very effective...

...i've hung back just far enough that they can't really make out the inside of my car nor engage me verbally, lingering silently but conspicuously in the background - it's particularly creepy to keep following them all the way to their home, then to very slowly roll past once they've gone inside...

...then i'd drive along my merry way and forget the instigating incident ever happened, lesson learned...

·
Registered
682 Posts
...i've hung back just far enough that they can't really make out the inside of my car nor engage me verbally, lingering silently but conspicuously in the background - it's particularly creepy to keep following them all the way to their home, then to very slowly roll past once they've gone inside...
You're a creepy mofo! rotfl

:panic:

Get a flat black F-150 instead of a Lotus.

·
Registered
135 Posts

...then i'd drive along my merry way and forget the instigating incident ever happened, lesson learned...
Lol Ive done that a bunch of times and yes it scares the ever loving bajesus out of who ever your following. The best one I can remeber was when I was actually with my brother in his beast of a '76 cj5. We were coming back from some trail riding when a BMW came up behind us with his high beams on and road his ass. PLenty of opportunities to pass but the guy didnt. My bro slowed to a stop in the middle of the road after wavign the guy pass a few times. Confused the hell out of the guy behind us cause he sat there for a minute. When he finally drove around my brother returned the favor and followed him home with his high beams on. It turned out it was a family probably coming back from diner. We sat at the end of the driveway and when he exited the vehicle my bro did a break stand right there and the guy rushed his family into the house. We had a good laugh. The look on the guys face was priceless. We we covered in mud so it was probably a scary thing seeing a jeep with 38's laying rubber lol. I cant count the number of times Ive almost been hit on my motorcylce at a red light. People just dont pay attention its that simple. I have friends that give me crap for not waving as they drove by or something. I tell them sorry I was busy driving. At least your telling an I almost got hit story instead of I got T-boned story.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts

hilarious... i agree that its a pretty drastic measure which is why you only reserve it for the people that *really* need a lesson safety/courtesy... e.g. the girls in that car are going to continue driving in that manner until they end up actually killing someone...

Its much better for them to learn a lesson about driving responsibily from someone thats *not* going to do anything illegal or dangerous.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I had the same type of girl in your description almost turn into my lane and hit me. She went but I braked and then sped up to look at who was driving. Same kind of girl putting on even more make up with hoop earrings. Didnt bother to notice or care even though i honked at her. Even though I am young myself, I drive very carefully after getting into my motorcycle accident.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts