The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Almost (6" from being) T-Boned

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  lotuselise7 
...done it, not the smartest thing in the world, but very effective...

...i've hung back just far enough that they can't really make out the inside of my car nor engage me verbally, lingering silently but conspicuously in the background - it's particularly creepy to keep following them all the way to their home, then to very slowly roll past once they've gone inside...

...then i'd drive along my merry way and forget the instigating incident ever happened, lesson learned...
Lol Ive done that a bunch of times and yes it scares the ever loving bajesus out of who ever your following. The best one I can remeber was when I was actually with my brother in his beast of a '76 cj5. We were coming back from some trail riding when a BMW came up behind us with his high beams on and road his ass. PLenty of opportunities to pass but the guy didnt. My bro slowed to a stop in the middle of the road after wavign the guy pass a few times. Confused the hell out of the guy behind us cause he sat there for a minute. When he finally drove around my brother returned the favor and followed him home with his high beams on. It turned out it was a family probably coming back from diner. We sat at the end of the driveway and when he exited the vehicle my bro did a break stand right there and the guy rushed his family into the house. We had a good laugh. The look on the guys face was priceless. We we covered in mud so it was probably a scary thing seeing a jeep with 38's laying rubber lol. I cant count the number of times Ive almost been hit on my motorcylce at a red light. People just dont pay attention its that simple. I have friends that give me crap for not waving as they drove by or something. I tell them sorry I was busy driving. At least your telling an I almost got hit story instead of I got T-boned story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.