The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I say it has been a while, and the weather reminds me of a time we went to Maine. Bruce was there, and "a Keeper" too. I was driving the Esprit. We had lunch at the Ramp (downstairs). Mark was driving the Europa.

Where is Fred? We should set this up. Sooner is better. Before the crowds and tourists move in.

I'm busy with work but must set some time aside and drive.

Any ideas about when... and who is available?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hha I go up to Maine all the time just for lunch.
Hit up flo's hot dogs on rt1 in cape neddick. Can't tell you how many times ive done the 150m round trip just for a hot dog (or five) and got right back in the car

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Flo's Hot Dogs go down real easy. I've been know to frequent that shack from time to time.

The Ramp is here: PIER 77 Restaurant/The Ramp Bar & Grill - Cape Porpoise Harbor, Kennebunkport, Maine

Link is here: Pier 77 Restaurant / The Ramp - Bar & Grill

My problem is I have a couple weeks of work in Mattapoiset, MA and a week up on Lake Winnapasauki. Won't be seeing to much of the family during the week.

Either Saturday May 5th or Sunday May 6th.

Let me know if your interested and which day you prefer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will be at the Ramp a few times this year with my Evora, as I have a summer place only 30 minutes from their and my wife loves the food and atmosphere.
Don't know if I will make it for May 5th or 6th, but will follow this thread and let you know if I can.
Neil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts