The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody else planning for this event (August 13-16) at RoadAmerica? We're planning to camp with friends overlooking the last section of the Carousel turn.

We'll have my BRP Elise and my son's Saab 9-3 there. Love to have some L.T. company! :nanner:

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
I am sending three people there. One is Jacob (Knucklehead). He is out at some track in the midwest now supporting ChaseCam for TORC. I think he will be at Road America.

Small chance I will go too. But doubtful. We have a new TV deal we are doing that weekend at Road America with a large racing series (not our usual SPEED World Challenge stuff).

zoom zoom

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
might go up for the day Sunday. friend of mine wrenches for a Formula BMW team and will be there.

Hey Todd, were you there at the Kohler Int'l Cahllenge?, I saw a Bourdeau Red w/ silver stripes up there that w/e.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,034 Posts
It sounds like we will be there from Friday night to Sunday. If you see a BRP Elise w/ silver stripes or a Dark silver Saab 9-3 with a Euro plate up front wave us down!

Hey Todd, were you there at the Kohler Int'l Cahllenge?, I saw a Bourdeau Red w/ silver stripes up there that w/e.
Yup, that was us!

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're planning to arrive Friday night, departing Sunday afternoon. I'll be camping with my sons and I'll keep a couple of extra cold beverages for any L.T. people that might want to drop by our site on the carousel turn.

Stop by and say hello! :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts