The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I took my Evora month ago and claimed for the blackbird that was missing.
I received it and installed it in my Evor ( my2009 ) : it was not up to date so i dowloaded the files and did the upgrade.
Plus because it embeded the TMC i subscribed to the TMS Vtrafic french system ( 40€ around 35$ ) and nada!!!!

It never finds any valid TMC radio...

Had one of you this f...... thing working?
Do we need to had an extra antenna to make that function work?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Where are you located? I ask because I think North American map updates for Blackbird have been discontinued, but maybe new updates are being released in other regions.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hi guys,

I took my Evora month ago and claimed for the blackbird that was missing.
I received it and installed it in my Evor ( my2009 ) : it was not up to date so i dowloaded the files and did the upgrade.
Plus because it embeded the TMC i subscribed to the TMS Vtrafic french system ( 40€ around 35$ ) and nada!!!!

It never finds any valid TMC radio...

Had one of you this f...... thing working?
Do we need to had an extra antenna to make that function work?
I could not get the TMC to work on my Blackbird either. It was supposed to come with a free 30 or 90 day subscription.
Ron:wallbang:

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
It's a useless feature. useless because it doesn't work. I remember activating it but saw nothing.. on the screen.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi I'm in France, and i especially subscribed the french TMC system called Vtrafic, but nothing.
And for Europe/USA on the Naviextras site you 'll be able to find some map updates.
And on the Alpine site, you can find in the support section a zip file to upgrade the Nav system, but in the end, it deosn't change anything.
So you all thing i've been screwed and lost my 40€?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts