Alpine Stereo from my '07 Exige for sale [Sold]

Includes:
  • Alpine CDA-9820XM Radio
  • Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor
  • XM antenna
  • Lotus foam iPod holder
  • Alpine front speakers with grills
  • Alpine rear speakers without grills
These items were removed by an authorized Alpine dealer from my car with about 25k miles of use (about two months ago) so they're NOT like-new although they do seem to be in good shape. I did notice a splotch of stuff on the front speaker's tweeters--not sure if they all have that or even what it is. Click here for pictures of everything. Click here for Crutchfields description of the radio.

Everything worked when it was removed; I will refund your payment if:
  1. You bench test everything before installing (meaning you test it prior to installing in your car)
  2. You let me know that something is wrong within five days of delivery
  3. You pay for return shipping
$200 via Paypal for everything shipped to a verified address via UPS ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just a plug (and no, I don't know the seller or am making anything of this)

That's an excellent deal. The Ipod adapter alone is worth half it. In case you didn't know, the head unit is a XM radio receiver. I have the exact same setup in my car. If you buy this and need help finding a place for and installing the ipod adapter, drop me a PM.

·
Registered
107 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a plug (and no, I don't know the seller or am making anything of this)

That's an excellent deal. The Ipod adapter alone is worth half it. In case you didn't know, the head unit is a XM radio receiver. I have the exact same setup in my car. If you buy this and need help finding a place for and installing the ipod adapter, drop me a PM.
Thanks lotusfan2!

The stereo and speakers have been sold. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts