The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife just saw an aztec bronze elise in fort smith ar 9/25/04 at the mcdonalds drive thru they better be passing thru i dont need any competition. I STILL HAVNT EVER SEEN A CAR IN PERSON
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Oops!

It's too early on a Saturday morning, and I'm reading Elisetalk as I wake up, and what I read was "I saw an Aztek", as in "Pontiac Aztek", the modern pinnacle of design aesthetics, and I was momentarily wondering about why you were concerned with "the competition." My bad! :)

-Knute
#37 at a dealer that finally got the demo car, but has YET to deliver customer car #1. Ugh!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,464 Posts
hogfan said:
my wife just saw an aztec bronze elise in fort smith ar 9/25/04 at the mcdonalds drive thru they better be passing thru i dont need any competition. I STILL HAVNT EVER SEEN A CAR IN PERSON
the Dallas dealer told me that they sold the Aztec Bronze to someone in AK, someone saw it in the DFW area so he/she probably drove it from here to there.

It actually looks good in person and daylight but not so much in pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: alright who is it

Miguel said:
the Dallas dealer told me that they sold the Aztec Bronze to someone in AK, someone saw it in the DFW area so he/she probably drove it from here to there.

It actually looks good in person and daylight but not so much in pictures.
AK damn they got a long drive :D im not even sure i would want to drive thru ar to get to alaska:huh: seriously thanks for the info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,464 Posts
Sorry got confuse with my states avebrations :)

they sold it to someone in Arkansas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,802 Posts
So Bill Clinton came from Arkansas, and probably the ONLY aztec bronze elise to be sold in the US went to Ark.

A puzzling coincidence??? Dunno:D
Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,834 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
So Bill Clinton came from Arkansas, and probably the ONLY aztec bronze elise to be sold in the US went to Ark.

A puzzling coincidence??? Dunno:D
Chris
don't forget the car was seen at a McDonald's too :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
So Bill Clinton came from Arkansas, and probably the ONLY aztec bronze elise to be sold in the US went to Ark.

A puzzling coincidence??? Dunno:D
Chris
Wha!?? Bill C bought an Aztec Elise?
:eek:
m
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top