The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Craigslist ad

Sunday Drive in a Lotus Elise - m4w - 25 (palo alto)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-04-27, 11:48AM PDT

It's a nice sunny day out so I was thinking of taking the top off my car and going for a drive maybe through Monterey/Pebble Beach. Would be nice to have some company. Let me know if you're interested.

:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I thought that posting pictures of a sock in your pants worked better?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
wow desperate

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
What happens if a fat "male" responds?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
m4w = man looking for woman... so I am not sure how that looks gay... also say's strictly platonic(yeah right, thats just to get the girlies to let their guard down)

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Believe it or not this does work. There was a LT member (that shall remain nameless and no it wasn't me) that posted on Craigs list about our Sunday drive and got a date out of it.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I would have made sure to specify that because the car is very lightweight, anyone over 120 pounds as a passenger could have an adverse effect on the cars handling capabilities... NO FAT CHICKS!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Believe it or not this does work. There was a LT member (that shall remain nameless and no it wasn't me) that posted on Craigs list about our Sunday drive and got a date out of it.
Yeah, but what happened when she didn't see the sock-in-pants?!?!?! LOL!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what were you doing looking at the "m4w" ad's???????????
:thwack:

rotfl

Actually searching Craigslist for Elise FS ads and found the above. :evil:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
not me :p but there are a few other mid-20s owners down here... but none that I know in palo alto off the top of my head

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i have a buddy, a few of you met him at last years club111 bbq who as a religion scours cl for women want ads. including gang bangs and the like. so i totally typed out the story and deleted it as after reading it should not be on the web.. suffice to say, some f%$#ed up things out there!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
On craigslist, i had a 1 night stand with a girl who was responding to my ad for a "tennis partner" a few years ago :p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts