The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Alternative turnsignal suggestions

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RoadDad 
#1 ·
I am in the process of filling in my turnsignals. I need suggestion as to where to relocate them to. I know Eddie has them in his headlights somehow (how?) but I was looking for other ideas too. I always wanted to do something like the Oreca Viper but not sure on the Elise. I've changed my front even more from the picture below but I could also add the LED turns from the Porsche- I found them as a kit. I could also put them as driving lights in the big mouth.. but small

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
My god, that looks awesome w/o completely biting off the Audi style, and the front looks so much better w/o the inner markers.

I tend to pride myself on doing mods nobody else has, but I think I need to do that one as well on my clam I'm working on. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.