The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
That's definitely him. He had it for sale a few months ago on eBay, but I thought he decided to keep it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
That is my car!!!!! What the heck? I was toying around with selling it towards the end of the summer, but got nothing but a bunch of low ballers or dreamers interested in it, then changed my mind. But I listed it again since then and decided if I get what I want for it, then I will part with it. I have been getting alot of calls and texts about it recently, this "jalopnik" website is probably why. I only listed it on ebay once and its on several Craigslists. They must have robbed my ad for the photos then added their own text!

I still love it though, I drove it to my relatives Thanksgiving day, about 400 miles round trip. Anyone thats been on here (lotus talk) knows I work on it myself, and its real satisfying owning and driving it because of that. I dont know how I would feel if I sell it, but I still would. I honestly dont know what car I would replace it with when I do decide to buy another car someday, I cant think of another car with same qualities that drew me to this car, that doesnt cost about $15-$20,000 more than I am asking for it. But I made up my mind if it sells it sells, if it doesnt I'll drive it.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
That graverobber author really knows Esprits well. Most of the time these articles are pretty inaccurate, but he's spot on in noticing details like the wing being from a newer Esprit and mounted in the wrong place.

Props.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts