The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get some adhesive backed amber or red reflective dots. 3M product??
I want to remove the wheel well lip reflectors but still want a small measure of visibility at night...
Maybe three amber LED's would be good, fitting flush with the body or slightly raised.
I'm off to Radio Shack........:p

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
perry;someone posted a photo of the naked clam...there are holes where the reflectors go

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I would think that the small, light weight reflectors that Lotus provided on the fender lips of the Elise would be a pretty good replacement...:p

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
peck555 said:
perry;someone posted a photo of the naked clam...there are holes where the reflectors go
That was me, but it's easier to repost the photo than find the thread with it:

·
Registered
341 Posts
peck555 said:
A piece of reflective tape would cover the holes though. It might look good, if done carefully.

kbob

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I wonder if there's a way to mount the stock reflectors from the inside? It would require merging the 3 holes into a shape that matched the stock relector len. The hoped-for-result would be to have the stock reflector lens flush with the body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts