The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
JoshS said:
I know a doctor that can help with your studder.
I guess you took my comment as a personal jab; it was not meant to be taken that way. If I offended you, I apologize. It was just to keep the interpretation or misrepresentation of dos tacos machaca going.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
drjose said:
I guess you took my comment as a personal jab; it was not meant to be taken that way. If I offended you, I apologize. It was just to keep the interpretation or misrepresentation of dos tacos machaca going.
No, absolutely not one bit. Just making a lam joke 'cause you posted twice. Posted twice. Posted Twice.

·
Registered
374 Posts
JoshS said:
No, absolutely not one bit. Just making a lam joke 'cause you posted twice. Posted twice. Posted Twice.
Actually, I posted once and later added the smiley as an edit. For some reason it was posted twice.:confused:

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
drjose said:
Actually, I posted once and later added the smiley as an edit. For some reason it was posted twice.:confused:
yeah...because you posted twice. posted twice.
:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Porcupine said:
American Indians know from firsthand experience what happens when you dont control immigration.
Yes, and it's a lesson we better learn real quick or it will be too late. If it already isn't.

And don't bash my flag or it might not be the only thing that gets bashed. Too many good men (and women) died for it. Among them were close friends. The flag symbolises the constitution that so many of you feel passionate about. Think about it!!

Jim

·
Registered
155 Posts
San Fran will welcome all that can afford the $2K per month rent. There's still plenty of room down in the LA area, Canoga Park, etc. for immigrants. The sad thing about this old news of the LA demonstration and march is that the organizers told kids to skip school for it, when they need all of the schooling they can get, expecially English. PS, you can't deport them because they are primarily second generation.............born here!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Ships42 said:
Yes, and it's a lesson we better learn real quick or it will be too late. If it already isn't.

And don't bash my flag or it might not be the only thing that gets bashed. Too many good men (and women) died for it. Among them were close friends. The flag symbolises the constitution that so many of you feel passionate about. Think about it!!

Jim
Unfortunately, it is not symbolises, such world does not exist. I agreed the flag stands for America and the Constitution; Republicans attempt to destroy the Constitution.

What's the solution? Deport those who attempt to destroy the Constitution?

·
Registered
307 Posts
agent.5 said:
Unfortunately, it is not symbolises, such world does not exist. I agreed the flag stands for America and the Constitution; Republicans attempt to destroy the Constitution.

Wow, just wow.:confused:

·
Registered
943 Posts
goldengatehornet said:
San Fran will welcome all that can afford the $2K per month rent.
That's the good 'ol Liberal generosity we've come to expect.

goldengatehornet said:
There's still plenty of room down in the LA area, Canoga Park, etc. for immigrants.
Not your problem, huh? Outta sight outta mind?

goldengatehornet said:
The sad thing about this old news of the LA demonstration and march is that the organizers told kids to skip school for it, when they need all of the schooling they can get, expecially English.
No, the sad thing is you don't know how to spell especially. I guess you went to a California school that teaches Spanglish?

goldengatehornet said:
PS, you can't deport them because they are primarily second generation.............born here!
PS. While we are discussing school, here's a little history lesson:

Present U.S. anchor baby "policy" is an abuse of the 14th Amendment. This amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the civil rights of native-born black Americans, who had recently been freed from slavery and whose rights were being denied. The amendment states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States...." The clear, original intent of the 14th Amendment was spelled out in 1866 by Senator Jacob Howard, co-author of its citizenship clause, who wrote "Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons." Clearly the original intent of the 14th Amendment was not to encourage foreigners to defy U.S. law at taxpayer expense. Sadly the amendment is now being employed to do just that.

Matt

·
Registered
430 Posts
intofx said:
Present U.S. anchor baby "policy" is an abuse of the 14th Amendment. This amendment was ratified in 1868 to protect the civil rights of native-born black Americans, who had recently been freed from slavery and whose rights were being denied. The amendment states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States...." The clear, original intent of the 14th Amendment was spelled out in 1866 by Senator Jacob Howard, co-author of its citizenship clause, who wrote "Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons." Clearly the original intent of the 14th Amendment was not to encourage foreigners to defy U.S. law at taxpayer expense. Sadly the amendment is now being employed to do just that.
Matt
For the San Franciscans posting here I'll put that in layman's terms:

If he King and Queen of England were visiting the US and the Queen gave birth on American soil - the King, Queen and new Prince are NOT automatically American citizens.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
agent.5 said:

this guy has a giant sack to be talking to a veteran like that about a flag that he actually fought for. Agent.5 wins the prize for poster boy of extreme lib of the year. sitting at home feeling like a man hiding behind his computer, enjoying the freedoms that others fight and die for. All the while, $h!tt!ng on those who are willing to defend him. why dont you just spit on ships you *****. this is the type of guy who most likely marched and chanted ho ho ho chi min, .............. YOU have the freedom to do this BECAUSE of guys like ships.
Agent.5...............you stink.
not meant to be a personal attack mods, but a commentary written out of distgust. i would love to see the politics thread done away with all together.
maybe guys who habitually post this crap could be asked to post elsewhere. i also notice for some reason that the EXTREME left guys are the only ones who do this. I really dont see the other side doing so. I stand in the middle , not left or right , and vote for the person, or the particular issue, but this type of crap makes me want to vote against what these guys stand for. you dont realize it, but your not helping your cause.
Thanks Ships for your service!:wave:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
fishguyAZ said:
sitting at home feeling like a man hiding behind his computer, enjoying the freedoms that others fight and die for. All the while, $h!tt!ng on those who are willing to defend him.

that will be a Republican who send soldiers to die, so Haliburton can get more crony contracts. Looks like you run out of intelligent material; maybe you need to download more daily talking points from Rush, Hannity, and all your other heroes.

It must be difficult to be a Republican these days, when you are trained and indoctrinated to parrot propaganda, obey orders, and worship Big Brother; meanwhile reality conflicts with your fantasy.

·
Registered
247 Posts
fishguyAZ said:
this guy has a giant sack to be talking to a veteran like that about a flag that he actually fought for. Agent.5 wins the prize for poster boy of extreme lib of the year. sitting at home feeling like a man hiding behind his computer, enjoying the freedoms that others fight and die for. All the while, $h!tt!ng on those who are willing to defend him. why dont you just spit on ships you *****. this is the type of guy who most likely marched and chanted ho ho ho chi min, .............. YOU have the freedom to do this BECAUSE of guys like ships.
Agent.5...............you stink.
not meant to be a personal attack mods, but a commentary written out of distgust. i would love to see the politics thread done away with all together.
maybe guys who habitually post this crap could be asked to post elsewhere. i also notice for some reason that the EXTREME left guys are the only ones who do this. I really dont see the other side doing so. I stand in the middle , not left or right , and vote for the person, or the particular issue, but this type of crap makes me want to vote against what these guys stand for. you dont realize it, but your not helping your cause.
Thanks Ships for your service!:wave:
Thanks Fishguy. You are now officially the second person in my life who has thanked me for my service. I hope to someday have the chance to buy you a drink.:)

101 - 120 of 172 Posts