The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
agent.5 said:
that will be a Republican who send soldiers to die, so Haliburton can get more crony contracts. Looks like you run out of intelligent material; maybe you need to download more daily talking points from Rush, Hannity, and all your other heroes.

It must be difficult to be a Republican these days, when you are trained and indoctrinated to parrot propaganda, obey orders, and worship Big Brother; meanwhile reality conflicts with your fantasy.
1st , I am NOT a republican, or a democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont listen to any of that, or watch any news or read the papers. the media is all very biased to thier views, and are the biggest enemy of the USA IMO. they have allot of power over the mindless masses here in this country, and use it very irresponsibly. they dont report the news, they give their commentary, and only show what they want us to see....... CNN, fox, all of them.
so you again have no clue as to what you say ;except that you are an example of why this country is so great. even a mindless person who just has no clue can say whatever he wants. I have no problem with that.
but guys like you who scorn the troops, and have all these conspiracy theories just are such a joke.
my thoughts are my own, and I think before i share them.
yours seem to be that of a brainwashed twit reading from his handbook, who has lost the concept of reality.
again, if you were in a country other than the USA, which ships fought for the freedom that this country allows guys like you agent1/2, you would most likely be beaten senseless and sent to jail.
I am glad to see this country and its freedoms work so well that we can all express ourselves without fear of our safety.
You sound like the type who sent the VC medical supplies and support.
Thanks again ships, and I am the one who would be buying you drinks, and employing someone like you. let the agent1/2's fend for themselves and try to make everyone else share their own personal misery they call a life.
the above was not meant as a personal attack, just honest free speech being used.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
you just appears to be so angry.

And you just keep repeating these propaganda likes "freedom" and 'democracy" and why not, when soldiers in Iraq have nothing to do with real freedom and democracy.

And you don't listen to any news, so where do you get your facts? You just invent them, or does God talks to you too.

And anyone that you disagreed with are "mindless" and anyone that you disagreed with must be a VC. We have been right even before Bush killed the first American soldiers. A traitor is anyone that voted for him at least once.

And what is all these "fend for yourself" crap. Is this another one of those that the government protects the rich and let the poor die kind of argument. You apparently do not like to live in a civilized society.

On the other hand, if this is purely an argument of economy, I like to point out that this government wastes more money in military than many other civilized countries combined.

fishguyAZ said:
1st , I am NOT a republican, or a democrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont listen to any of that, or watch any news or read the papers. the media is all very biased to thier views, and are the biggest enemy of the USA IMO. they have allot of power over the mindless masses here in this country, and use it very irresponsibly. they dont report the news, they give their commentary, and only show what they want us to see....... CNN, fox, all of them.
so you again have no clue as to what you say ;except that you are an example of why this country is so great. even a mindless person who just has no clue can say whatever he wants. I have no problem with that.
but guys like you who scorn the troops, and have all these conspiracy theories just are such a joke.
my thoughts are my own, and I think before i share them.
yours seem to be that of a brainwashed twit reading from his handbook, who has lost the concept of reality.
again, if you were in a country other than the USA, which ships fought for the freedom that this country allows guys like you agent1/2, you would most likely be beaten senseless and sent to jail.
I am glad to see this country and its freedoms work so well that we can all express ourselves without fear of our safety.
You sound like the type who sent the VC medical supplies and support.
Thanks again ships, and I am the one who would be buying you drinks, and employing someone like you. let the agent1/2's fend for themselves and try to make everyone else share their own personal misery they call a life.
the above was not meant as a personal attack, just honest free speech being used.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
fishguyAZ said:
again why does this seem to give you some type of joy? says allot about you.
nothing good either.
I guess you got tired of logging on to moveon.org?
I feel neither joy nor pain. Reality is truth; your delusion and fantasy are not.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Ships42 said:
Of course I do. Haven't you read my posts? Now where did I put my salt shaker and blowtorch?

Jim
You guys must have fun at Abu Ghraib. Do you need to see a shrink after you came home from your tours?

·
Registered
943 Posts
agent.5 said:
I think it is quite obvious;no need to pour salt onto the wound.
Nelson,
He should have asked do you speak/write English well? And based on your grammar the answer IS obvious. Salt meet wound.rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
430 Posts
agent.5 said:
You guys must have fun at Abu Ghraib. Do you need to see a shrink after you came home from your tours?
You know Nelson, I'd be willing to wager that whatever 3rd world cesspool you migrated here from wouldn't let you say crap like that about their governement without some sort of consequence.

After spewing your retarded vitriol, you might pause to thank the guys you're insulting. They're the ones that make it possible for you to express your thoughts (or lack there of) without fear of reprisal.

If you're not enjoying your stay in our country, I'd bet they'd love to have you back home....

...or don't you want to go there?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Send them back but give the Arizona

Pedro Ramirez, Isabel Aguirre and their four children returned to Mexico last week, after a lengthy battle to stay in California. Their deportation orders were for the couple, not their four U.S. born children, but they took them with them. So much for a law that's just a piece of paper. I don't know of any American born person who has been deported.

I believe that those who came here illegally should not be allowed to stay or another amnesty handed out. I've talked to so many that are trying to get here legally and are playing by the rules.

My concern is with the venomous nastinous of some of your comments. Fishguy goes on a personal attack as soon as someone disagrees with him. I'm glad he's not a Republican, which is my party. There's a difference between conservative ideals and little minds spewing hatred annonymously on the internet. And 'West Hills"; I mentioned Canoga Park just because I knew that's near you. I taught school in Burbank twenty years ago. I was at USNTC in San Diego in '64 also, but you guys wouldn't even know what that is, having served at the end of your keyboard. You guys should realize that myself and others sometimes just say things to watch the nuts go batsh__. You could be amusing,,,,,,,if hate was amusing. Why not turn off your computer and go out and do something for your country and fellow man. You might find it a refreshing change.

Q

·
0 Posts
I heard a protest organizer today speaking out against the raids conducted by federal officials to gather illegals at the meat packing plants. He mentioned that the government was "terrorizing these people, and that they just want to work. they are being treated like criminals"....

ummm... yeah!!!... what part of "illegal" immigrant don't you understand?

·
Registered
943 Posts
goldengatehornet said:
Pedro Ramirez, Isabel Aguirre and their four children returned to Mexico last week, after a lengthy battle to stay in California. Their deportation orders were for the couple, not their four U.S. born children, but they took them with them. So much for a law that's just a piece of paper. I don't know of any American born person who has been deported.

I believe that those who came here illegally should not be allowed to stay or another amnesty handed out. I've talked to so many that are trying to get here legally and are playing by the rules.

My concern is with the venomous nastinous of some of your comments. Fishguy goes on a personal attack as soon as someone disagrees with him. I'm glad he's not a Republican, which is my party. There's a difference between conservative ideals and little minds spewing hatred annonymously on the internet. And 'West Hills"; I mentioned Canoga Park just because I knew that's near you. I taught school in Burbank twenty years ago. I was at USNTC in San Diego in '64 also, but you guys wouldn't even know what that is, having served at the end of your keyboard. You guys should realize that myself and others sometimes just say things to watch the nuts go batsh__. You could be amusing,,,,,,,if hate was amusing. Why not turn off your computer and go out and do something for your country and fellow man. You might find it a refreshing change.
Hate? That's a buzz word I wouldn't expect from a conservative regardless of your location. That's the sort of word used to end an argument when a person is faced with logic and has no response. Call "racism" and the debate stops. Shame on you.

And for the record, no "hate" here.. just absolute frustration at the way things have become despite the law. I don't hate hispanics (I'll refrain from the expected, "some of my best friends is are immigrants.") I do dislike the lack of respect being shown for MY country. I do dislike the lack of assimilation. I do dislike the lack of quality work being done on my dime. I do dislike the strain being place on schools in my town, I do dislike the fact that hospitals are closing and my out of pocket expenses are rising, I do dislike the lack of law enforcement, I do dislike the traffic and the uninsured drivers, I do dislike the hordes of people crowding the local hardware store parking lots, Shall I continue because the list goes on and on...

Hell, if I lived in Mexico, Peru, Equador, etc... I'd want out, too - especially if handouts were readily available north of the border. I certainly don't blame them for wanting to be here - even though they - by law - shouldn't be. We should be going after employers and anyone that could be seen as an incentive to stay here. You cannot argue that they have had a negative effect on Southern California regardless of your twenty year old teaching resume.

And you may say things to "make the nuts go bat****" but this is an issue that just may need a little guano.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Illegal? What a concept. I didn't know ANYTHING was illegal anymore. I'm sure you were in harms way in the Navy in '64. Even the ARMY wasn't in harms way very often in '64!

Jim

·
Registered
999 Posts
At this point, I'm not sure wading into this discussion has much merit, but it seems to me that there's been far too much emphasis on the supply side and not enough on the demand side. I'm guessing that many of the illegals wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the fact that so many employers and individuals are willing to hire them.

Let's stop turning a blind eye to the employers, and start putting big fines and jail time for the employers of illegal aliens. Without the demand, I'm guessing the supply will ease up considerably. (Just keep in mind that the price of many things [produce, meat, domestic help, yard work, etc.] is going to go up a lot in many areas.)

Here's one more relevant factoid:
From the April 5, 2005 New York Times

"About seven million illegal immigrant workers in United States are providing Social Security system with subsidy of as much as $7 billion a year through payroll taxes withheld from their wages, but they will not be eligible for public pensions in retirement; their contributions to Social Security add up to 10 percent of last year's surplus; money paid by illegal workers and their employers is factored into all Social Security Administration's projections; many illegal workers buy fake ID packages that include Social Security card; that provides cover for their employers, who could be fined for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants under law passed in 1986; Social Security Administration receives flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect--sometimes fictitious--Social Security numbers; it stashes them in 'earnings suspense file' that has been mushrooming, now totaling $189 billion; Social Security officials suspect that large portion of suspense file corresponds to earnings of illegal immigrants; illegal immigrants see Social Security withholding taxes as price of working in US; retirement does not enter picture for them."

121 - 140 of 172 Posts