·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Must be nice!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Very nice!

Are there any customers who have put some serious track miles on setups like this? How does a 1.8L engine with 350WHP hold up over time?

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Awesome! I have so much fun in my car and it "only" has the Rev300. I can't imagine what this thing must feel like!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Awesome! That build really makes it hard to keep my car stock.

That valve cover looks absolutely beautiful!

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Tell the owner to put on black shoes, chrome only looks good on Mustangs and Corvettes...

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
is that the after cooler for the REV400 now mounted on the driver's side by the itg intake?

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice!

Are there any customers who have put some serious track miles on setups like this? How does a 1.8L engine with 350WHP hold up over time?
Thanks!

Yes, there are many of them that see a LOT of track time with that power or similar.

This one

This one

This one

This one

This one

and

This one

Are just a few that are easy to see on the website... There are more of course, but you get the idea ;)

-Phil

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
is that the after cooler for the REV400 now mounted on the driver's side by the itg intake?
This one has the IC heat exchanger in the front of the car. The cooler by the intake is the oil cooler:up:

-Phil

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cost:As for cost, most of the parts are on our website. The build rarely stops at just installing the parts, so it's hard give an estimate without knowing the entire scope of the work...

Valve Cover: We have a great bodyshop that is excellent at matching Lotus paint and we have them paint the valve covers to match. The finish on the valve cover rivals that of the body to be sure!:clap: Sometimes we sneak in little tweaks to the build that way for a nice surprise;)

-Phil

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Phil,
What is the best time to reach you on the phone?
Thanks!

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Dan,

Please leave a message and I'll ring you back... or email/PM...

Chat soon!

Phil

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
chrome never looks good.... and those shoes aren't chrome :facepalm
Dam guys you quoted me like I'm the president of the United states, I swear i didn't have sex with that woman..... well maybe but i was drunk!! let's try this again "Bling bling, Chrome, shiny, specular, reflective, anodized, magnesium" am I missing anything? rotfl rotfl

Sorry Ken but i couldn't sleep for days thinking about your rims...Now it all ties in...did i ever tell you I'm a frustrated car designer? :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Oooo. The black wheels do look better. You should've photoshopped the centercaps too. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Dan,

Please leave a message and I'll ring you back... or email/PM...

Chat soon!

Phil
I did leave a message. I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks!
:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts