The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

An Elise with some attitude

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  RENDERMAN 
#1 ·
See less See more
#13 ·
Thanks!

Yes, there are many of them that see a LOT of track time with that power or similar.

This one

This one

This one

This one

This one

and

This one

Are just a few that are easy to see on the website... There are more of course, but you get the idea ;)

-Phil

#6 ·
Awesome! I have so much fun in my car and it "only" has the Rev300. I can't imagine what this thing must feel like!

#12 ·
is that the after cooler for the REV400 now mounted on the driver's side by the itg intake?

#14 ·
This one has the IC heat exchanger in the front of the car. The cooler by the intake is the oil cooler:up:

-Phil

#15 ·
Cost:As for cost, most of the parts are on our website. The build rarely stops at just installing the parts, so it's hard give an estimate without knowing the entire scope of the work...

Valve Cover: We have a great bodyshop that is excellent at matching Lotus paint and we have them paint the valve covers to match. The finish on the valve cover rivals that of the body to be sure!:clap: Sometimes we sneak in little tweaks to the build that way for a nice surprise;)

-Phil

#17 ·
Hey Dan,

Please leave a message and I'll ring you back... or email/PM...

Chat soon!

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.