The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that my car is never going to arrive. Everyday for the past few weeks I have been promised it any day now. Today they called and told me to come in. I did - a 30 mile trip in lousy SoCal traffic. So I went in and waited... and waited... It never arrived. And now they are promising it to me tomorrow - but they need 5 hours to prep it. Funny, but today they didn't need the 5 hours.

This wait is torture!!!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Are you at Symbolic? Mine arrived yesterday. I've only been waiting 23 months, so I suppose I can wait until Friday to get down there and pick it up.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hey guys, congratulations you are practically there ! :clap:

Coming from someone who's probably looking at about 1.5 - 2months more of a wait, your situation sounds pretty good !

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
mikester said:
Hey guys, congratulations you are practically there ! :clap:

Coming from someone who's probably looking at about 1.5 - 2months more of a wait, your situation sounds pretty good !
Thanks, Mike.

It was much easier to wait once I knew that the ship was due into port on a certain date. The car seems a lot more real at that point.

It doesn't seem fair that you have to wait until Jan or Feb. The vagaries of the ordering system seem to have let you slip a bit.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Hi jml, I know, but I figure it this way: if you were just a few places in front of me, and there are 35 or so dealers in the country, then there are 70 - 100 or more cars between you and me, so it makes sense that mine would be delayed compared to yours. That, and I still think the cars are "batched" in some manner or other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts