1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
great pics

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That 200 f/2.8 pulls some sweet bokeh. I have no idea why I haven't pick up one yet.

2nd shot is easily the best, it has the sweet spot with the natural light. Your restraint in vignetting in that shot also helps. Good stuff. I also love how your tires are always so clean. Do you drive over a chamois before shooting every time? :p Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Great pictures! The second one is my favorite. I really wish I could learn to shoot like that.
The only thing I am good at shoot is a hockey puck LOL. Great job keep them coming.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That 200 f/2.8 pulls some sweet bokeh. I have no idea why I haven't pick up one yet.

2nd shot is easily the best, it has the sweet spot with the natural light. Your restraint in vignetting in that shot also helps. Good stuff. I also love how your tires are always so clean. Do you drive over a chamois before shooting every time? :p Keep 'em coming!
Definitely my favorite lens :).

I like clean tires, but I'm sad that my pictures are suffering because I don't have super aggressive tread, like stock. I'll remedy that as soon as I can find some used rears.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i love your pictures. is there somewhere on the web you have them all together for easy browsing?

and .. is your car ALWAYS that clean and perfect? :up:

edit: i just found your comment ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts