1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Yeeeeeeee-freakin-haaaaaaaw!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah, we like to party. In fact, this is why you never see me at autocross or open track days on Sunday morning. I mean, I guess I could and just wear a ball gag to keep the puke in. There's usually a few ball gags at the party on Saturday night.

/Did I say too much yet?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yeah, we like to party. In fact, this is why you never see me at autocross or open track days on Sunday morning. I mean, I guess I could and just wear a ball gag to keep the puke in. There's usually a few ball gags at the party on Saturday night.

/Did I say too much yet?

Hey Chris,

I'm not sure of your musical preferences...But do you ever get out to see "Reckless Kelly" or "Mickey and the Motors Cars"? The Brauns I know... I heard a few years back they were all over Austin... And those boys well... if Austin parties that hard they fit right in.

Does Ryan Adams every come that way... Austin and Ryan would be like gasoline and fire. I heard he's cleaned himself up lately. Oh and and I'm not comparing the Brauns and Ryan... Ryan is nothing short of a genius...:wave:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hey Chris,

I'm not sure of your musical preferences...But do you ever get out to see "Reckless Kelly" or "Mickey and the Motors Cars"? The Brauns I know... I heard a few years back they were all over Austin... And those boys well... if Austin parties that hard they fit right in.

Does Ryan Adams every come that way... Austin and Ryan would be like gasoline and fire. I heard he's cleaned himself up lately. Oh and and I'm not comparing the Brauns and Ryan... Ryan is nothing short of a genius...:wave:
The live shows I see are usually at the Continental Club, and I also like to pick up some of the brunch shows at Manuel's and Guero's. I haven't seen any of the bands you mention. I guess Ryan Adams comes to town once in a while; I know the name.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I was going to guess Madison, Wisconsin - big college party town. I guess I was close to #2, Milwaukee. Probably because Milwaukee has the big brewery there... Plus in the wintertime there is nothing else to do than drink, right?
I was surprised to see San Francisco in the top five. Wasn't there another LT thread on the Bay Area being the healthiest people in the US? That seems to contradict things.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
My guess for the hardest drinking square mile... French Quarter of New Orleans. I was there 8 or 9 times during 1999 and 2000. I found it entertaining just to stand in the middle of Bourbon Street and watch the drunks stumbling along.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts