The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang! It's that time of year again for our annual gathering at the Kimball's Cruise Night (Westford, MA) for some cook-out, cars, and of course: Kimball's Ice Cream! As usual, it takes place on Thursday evenings and a date of Thursday, August 6 is being proposed for us Lotus folks (weather permitting)...If Mother Nature lets us down, we can target a following Thursday. Here is the link to their site:

Welcome to Kimball Farm

Last year, we gathered at the 99 Restaurant parking lot down the street and cruised in together...we can plan on the same again. The event officially opens at 5pm...what time shall we meet? Assuming folks have to work like I do, how about 6pm? Cast your vote!

·
Registered
18 Posts
If that beeeeeotch Mother Nature cooperates (she and I have been having a disagreement over the quality of this spiring/summer)....... then I'll be showing up at the 99 too. <<fingers crossed>>

·
Registered
4,713 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, same as last year...Here is the official address...For those who can make that spot, see you there at 6pm!

Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
333 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If that beeeeeotch Mother Nature cooperates (she and I have been having a disagreement over the quality of this spiring/summer)....... then I'll be showing up at the 99 too. <<fingers crossed>>
Keeping my fingers crossed also! If there is any question of Mother Nature intervening, keep an eye on their website since they do update it with weather cancellations the day of the event:

Welcome to Kimball Farm

·
Registered
557 Posts
Count me in! I haven't been to Kimball's now for a few years, can't wait for a Banana Split :nanner: No Kimballs special for me...hahaha

Shawn, I'll try to met up with you somewhere...

I know Bob is on vacation, but I'll call his cell to see if he is around.

Bruce :shift:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Weather definitely looks good so far! I plan to be at the 99 Restaurant by 6pm and we can plan to roll by 6:15pm...hope to see you at the 99 or at the event itself!

Also, just a tip to bring bug spray - last year, the insects were as hungry for us as we were for ice cream!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I just found out I am on call tomorrow night, I may have to stay local until around 7:30....bummer. What time do you plan on staying there til? I may head up right after for a quick ride seeing I will be in Marlborough/495 exit.

Bruce :shift:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm hoping to kick this cold and make my way over after work.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Nope, sold the M Roadster Sunday, looking for the right Elise, itching to buy! :)

Paul
You should buy mine. :cool:

I will try to make it tomorrow... I need some ice cream.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey guys, I will try to make it to the 99 by 6:00pm tonight. Hopefully I will see you all then.

Dave

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey guys, I will try to make it to the 99 by 6:00pm tonight. Hopefully I will see you all then.

Dave
I hope we both make it up, I want a ride in the s/c car and to see how those manly mounts are w/ the A/C on. I'm on the fence about getting those.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts