The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im Daniel Reshaw, a new guy here whose been lurking for the past couple weeks. I recently graduated from college and in starting life in the Computer Industry workforce realized that I could afford to upgrade from my 97 Mustang! I've looked at every car I could think of and read countless reviews, reports, and searched ads and auctions and I've come to the conclusion that a used Elise/Exige is what I want.

So I look forward to chatting with you folks and I've already enjoyed reading many of your stories and expieriences with your cars. Hopefully in a couple of months you can help me find my own so that I can also enjoy the wonders of avoiding parallel parking and answering silly questions about what kind of Ferrari it is.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:wave:

·
shay2nak
25,052 Posts
sup daniel

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
There are at least THREE other owners here from California !! I'm sure they'll say hi.rotfl

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh, from what I was reading in here a great deal of Lotus' sales are here in California, but I've only ever seen 1 on the streets. Im kinda out east in suburbia though as far as So Cal goes, im sure if i was closer to the OC and LA id probably see more.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of us SoCal'ers. Welcome and good luck on your purchase!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts