·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Crap, my computer at work wont let me view pictures,
and I just got a new answering machine and forgot the code to retrive messages to see if they called me

Is there a red one there?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Paging Speedracergirl--Did you get the hardtop on yours?

Im the first red one. Crap why havent they called
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Total?

Randy:
How many cars total? The pictures looks like TWO Seffron Yellows, an ardent red and a racing green? Is it a total of four?
- dechien

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
The question is, how many were actually UNLOADED...the truck could have been headed to other Lotus dealers after this stop. There is only one confirmed unloading in the pictures, and that's a Saffron.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i was not big on the hard top but i must say, the more pix of it that i see the more i love it

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
xxxotic and speedracergirl,

Y'all better invite me up there this weekend so I can compare your cars !!!!

Steve

·
Registered
786 Posts
yellow car at palm beach

say the yellow and storm cars at palm beach yesterday,

the yellow cars alarm went off in the rain after it was dropped off at the dealer. Yellow looks great from certain angles and others it looses some of the body lines of the car.

But it is real cool, that is the first car Palm Beach will deliver,

some lucky person,

I drove the demo it is awsome, plus the clear bra is on all four sides of the car for the 900 plus

can't wait for mine.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
That looks like my car since I didnt order the hardtop. I called Ryan but he is gone for the day. About a week ago they told me they would let me know when the car was in the port, and it would take about 2 weeks after that, and I told them I wanted the clearbra after seeing the demo.

Maybe the car is going to another dealership since I never got a call, or maybe Lotus got the car in and shipped it out right away.

If it is mine and they say, ooops we goofed, it doenst have the clearbra, lets sell it on ebay, more heads will be rolling their than at an Iraqi terrorist training camp

I have to met a friend at a concert in an hour and cant go to the dealership right now, and have to go to Daytona tommorrow right after work for the weekend. If it is mine it will probably take a day for them to prep it, so it least I can get the money wired to them and call for car insurance tommorrow, and call in sick with giddyness on Monday!

Speedracergirl8 didnt reply to me, so maybe the yellow one is hers and shes on the way down to the dealership now. Hope she doesnt get another speeding ticket. If I see a Miati fly by me on I95 onthe way to the concert, I'll know its her!

·
Registered
48 Posts
MattG said:
The question is, how many were actually UNLOADED...the truck could have been headed to other Lotus dealers after this stop. There is only one confirmed unloading in the pictures, and that's a Saffron.
The answer is one. The yellow car was for our first customer. Each of the other Elises were bound for other dealers. 1 each.

Ryan G. Moore
PBMC, LTD.
Aston Martin - Jaguar - Lotus

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Ryan,

Is that customer willing to allow future customers of yours to come take a gander? I want to see Saffron in person before I actually place my order for it!

Pretty please! :bow: :clap:

·
Registered
48 Posts
transio said:
Ryan,

Is that customer willing to allow future customers of yours to come take a gander? I want to see Saffron in person before I actually place my order for it!

Pretty please! :bow: :clap:
He'll be taking delivery within the next few days. If you wanted to stop by today I'll be here until 6pm. Tomorrow until 5pm. It isn't a problem.

Ryan

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
They only had the Saffron delivered to them, the others were going to different dealers.

Steve: Ryan told me the Saffron car will be there for a day or two before the owner picks it up. He told me I could stop by and take a look at it today, so I dont see why you wouldnt be able to. Just make sure that you dont try to parallel park next to it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts