16 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
eh.. Like an albino. :huh:

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
If the buyer of that car finds someone with a black interior they could swap. The seats use four bolts I think. Doorskins look simple to swap too. Maybe someone with a red/black would like to swap?

Stan

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised someone ordered it then changed their minds after seeing it and denied it's delivery :eek: . I would love to see however a red interior saffron car...it's on the fence but just might work.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You might be right!

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4802&goto=nextnewest

tomasp77 said:
Well got a call from a Sales Person at Prestige Imports in Miami. They received a Saffron with Biscuit, Hardtop, touring pack and Star Shield. It is a customer car so I could not drive it. I got to drive the Demo at the Collection with LSS and was curious if the Touring Pack ride was a lot different. The Saffron is not what I expected, it looks like Taxi Cab Yellow.

Well if anybody is interested the Sales Rep. told me the owner might be willing to sell this car somewhere in the 60K range. I told him I will wait for mine before I pay that much for it.

Well they will have it in the Outside showroom for a few days if anybody wants to see it.
In the 60K Range!!!!, they must be nuts or it's a typo!!!!

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>>In the 60K Range!!!!, they must be nuts or it's a typo!!!!<<<

Been offered a number of cars. 60k is way, way, way off.

Stan

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
They only pay a flat fee, for cars and motorcycles I think it's $25 to list and $25 if it sells. Pretty cheap.
Chris
Actually, it's $40 and $40. There is a fee for buy it now, but it's only $1.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts