The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Loves to talk
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No comments about the style or the occasional disagreements I have with this dude's observations but he does have a lot of followers (for an entitled twit) and he gets the essence of the thing.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Well I watched the whole thing. The guy gets it as well as any review I have seen.

·
Registered
292 Posts
It is a very nice review! I haven't seen many of his videos (because the ones I've seen in the past were hard to watch) but he seems to have "grown up" a bit in this one.

It's impossible not to love the Evora 400. Everyone I have let drive or even given a ride to absolutely loves it. So much character and charm.

·
Registered
2009 Exige 260 Sport
596 Posts
It is a very nice review! I haven't seen many of his videos (because the ones I've seen in the past were hard to watch) but he seems to have "grown up" a bit in this one.

It's impossible not to love the Evora 400. Everyone I have let drive or even given a ride to absolutely loves it. So much character and charm.
Yes, he got the Evora part right; I just don't know how difficult servicing an Evora would be on Oahu.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I have gotten use to watching him since he owned a VF supercharged Huracan like mine and did a bunch of videos on it. And I really get how this car can actualy be more fun to drive than the 800+ HP Huracan

·
Registered
230 Posts
(at 00:50) 'It's got a perfect 50-50 weight distribution' - this guy sure knows what he's taking about :facepalm turned it off right there

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Sounds amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts