The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I promised in another post not long time ago to send some photos of my flat black Lotus, here you go.
Car is not finished though, CF custom splitter and diffuser are on the way as well as present CF access panels will change shape and gloss a bit.
Sorry for crappy photos but I took them at 6 am, afer 19h of non stop working on car.
Yellow logo badges on wheels are black now.

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
Impressive work! Like the front clam and grill work in the back. Post more photos as your project moves along.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey!

In the 4th picture it looks like white LED "eyeliner" just like the Audi A5/S5/R8's have...

What the heck?... details!!!
THere is a guy over on the volvo forums that does the same thing with Volvo wagons. Been thinking about doing that to my wagon...I am not kidding...Never thought about how it would look on an Elise...

I would love to see that lit up at night. Any pics?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Um, what happened to your front turn signals. Did you really mod the clam to eliminate them, or is this a photochop?

·
Registered
912 Posts
details on how you did the lights. and the split bar on top of the clam

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the front clam, what did you do about oil coolers?
oilcoolers are in the same place. I made two holes under front clam. Front splitter will have ducts I guess simillar to 911 Turbo ducts. I hope they will have enough air. I will be watching Oil Temp Gauge. (does anyone knows how high is oil temp on track)

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
write up on the LED mod please.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
write up on the LED mod please.
Its simple - you have to buy LED strip, remove cover glass front lamp and glue this strip to black headlamp housing. The last thing is resitor which you have to connect to turn indicator harness.

·
Registered
38 Posts
whoa! badass indeed. is that paint or a wrap?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks stealthy...and that's a good thing.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts