The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taking up too much space in my garage.

06 - approx. 6K miles, pm if interested. Local pickup preferred, but will ship if interested party covers shipping costs.

Mike

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check - standby please. I'm heading down to Pueblo Motorsports Park for the weekend shortly, so it may take me a day or two to get you an answer.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
omfg u guys r soo stupid. global warming takes rain(and snow and w/ever else comes from the sky) and relocates it in bigger amounts. In VA WE usually get 8-10 inches about 4 or 5 toimes during winter This year we had one snowfall with less than one inch!! look up ur facts guys. Th e snow which was supposed to go to VA was relocated to other places and maybe ur state and makes it a bigger downpour. DUH
Before you ship the exhaust to a 13 yr old without a Lotus I'd ask around to see who really needs one. He's been trolling for weeks.

·
Banned
118 Posts
Before you ship the exhaust to a 13 yr old without a Lotus I'd ask around to see who really needs one. He's been trolling for weeks.
As long as I pay for the shipping whats the problem? and plus what ur saying is a lie since you edited my posts. AND i ASKED FIRST

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
As long as I pay for the shipping whats the problem? and plus what ur saying is a lie since you edited my posts. AND i ASKED FIRST
Spalding : I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...
Judge Smails : You'll get nothing, and like it....

I don't want the thing but there are plenty of nice people on this board with Lotus that don't call us poor, jealous and stupid that deserve it more than you.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
"One piece at a time, and it wouldn't cost me a dime"
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/59H4S-a8Wj4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/59H4S-a8Wj4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AFGDEVIL16 - sorry amigo, I hate to be the bad guy, but if you don't have a Lotus, I'm not going to send it to you.

MP51098 - I will get the muffler packaged and weighed tomorrow; I'll be in contact.

SECRETAZNMAN4U - If MP51098 doesn't want to pay shipping, you're in.

Thanks gents!
Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts