The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have new additions to a previous post (which I can't update, anyway). To keep things simple, all of the below prices include shipping in CONUS. Most of them were pulled from a 20k mile wrecked car years ago and kept in a dry attic.

Engine wire harness from 07+ supercharged (I believe). Part number is A128M000F. Plugs all seem to be in good shape. $320 - SOLD
Alternator. $100 - SOLD
Starter. $100
4 fuel injectors. $110
Adjustable sway bar off exige. $160
Crank position sensor. $20
Stock speakers and grilles. All 4 work fine. 1 grille is mashed. $20 - SOLD
Random bits (see first pics). All the stuff is in good shape so I hate to throw it away if somebody can use it. Note: oil sandwich plate and oil line are gone. $30

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
PM sent on the alternator.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much for just the oil cooler adapter?
And my any chance do you still have the bolt that comes with it?

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@JPSEsprit044 and @Massimo48. Somebody sent me $20 by Paypal with no description of what it was for. Both of you said you were interested in $20 worth of stuff, so my guess is it's one of you. I'd look at location, but neither of you have a location in your profile. Who am I sending parts to?

·
Registered
16 Posts
@JPSEsprit044 and @Massimo48. Somebody sent me $20 by Paypal with no description of what it was for. Both of you said you were interested in $20 worth of stuff, so my guess is it's one of you. I'd look at location, but neither of you have a location in your profile. Who am I sending parts to?
I don't have your email, it isn't me.
But I do need your email to send you the funds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts