The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few quick shots from today. Love the new look and it seemed alot more gripped to the road at 130mph today. 90mph onto a U on ramp freeway that would usually start to feel iffy around 80mph was a breeze today (closed course ;))

Comes packed very nicely and fits even better than OEM! Pictures do not do justice

Thanks Quiz!

Still need to re-route my exhaust now that you can tell it's not centered:eek:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, shiny and aggressive looking ride!
Thanks too you. I found an old pic of yours before I even owned a Loti and I thought to myself, "That's how I want mine too look..." :D

Still need the mirrors and a better stance:cool:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks good. My favorite mod to date.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice looking Elise! Couple of questions ....1) I like the turn signal delete, how are you handling front turn signal issue now? and 2) You are running the same front splitter as I do and I'm wondering how you find the front rear balance with the Difflow vs the stock diffuser. I am considering the same Difflow 5 element as you just put on.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Looks great.

Don't want to be 'that guy', but were you really driving 130MPH on public roads?

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Looks killer!! :clap: Aggressive diffusers have grown on me slowly over the years, but I was never completely sold until I put one on and felt the difference at high speed.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice looking Elise! Couple of questions ....1) I like the turn signal delete, how are you handling front turn signal issue now? and 2) You are running the same front splitter as I do and I'm wondering how you find the front rear balance with the Difflow vs the stock diffuser. I am considering the same Difflow 5 element as you just put on.
Thanks!
1) I am currently using modified smoked motorcycle blinkers behind the oil cooler grills. They are still visible for traffice but in the future I will prolly do amber rings around the high beam lights.

2) I havn't done much tracking since the Difflow was installed. Just some fun "figuare 8" on ramps and freeway speeds but the car seems alot more stable on corners that I'm used to taking 10mph slower.

Nothing but good things to say about Difflow and again pictures to not do justice on how much more attractive she looks now IMO

Thanks again guys for all the compliments :up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts