The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, I am a new member with a 1989 esprit se turbo. I am a bit of a petrol headband also have a c3 corvette, triumph stag, bmw 760i, along with my boring day to day cars. I have also had a lotus excel se, 996 and 997 Porsche, Audi R8 v10 plus (crashed last year :(…) also a lea Frances 2.5 sport and so an. And then for the bikes lol. I currently have a rocket 3 tfc. A husky fe350 and a tiger 1050 sport. Between all that I am also a happily married man with 3 grown up children living in Leicestershire

·
Registered
29 Posts
Morning all, I am a new member with a 1989 esprit se turbo. I am a bit of a petrol headband also have a c3 corvette, triumph stag, bmw 760i, along with my boring day to day cars. I have also had a lotus excel se, 996 and 997 Porsche, Audi R8 v10 plus (crashed last year :(…) also a lea Frances 2.5 sport and so an. And then for the bikes lol. I currently have a rocket 3 tfc. A husky fe350 and a tiger 1050 sport. Between all that I am also a happily married man with 3 grown up children living in Leicestershire
Sounds like you own a very exciting Lotus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it. It has been played with a bit by previous owners. I have only had it about 8 months but going to start going through the mods etc over the winter. She is fairly quick and I keep up with friends in modern super cars on the road. There is a write up on the lew site by previous owner Roger Perry.

·
Administrator
7,564 Posts
Welcome to LT Mike!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,396 Posts
WELCOME.

Post some pictures of your '89 in the Esprit sub-forum!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,198 Posts
Welcome and I second the request for pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts