The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a year or so researching Elise's and whatnot! I finally registered and am getting ready to take the plunge (provided I can get the wife on board!).

I am no stranger to cars and have owned a Nissan 200SX that I have turned in to a dedicated track car over the years. I built it myself over the years and was able to document the build for an on-line magazine. The car carries some pretty nice sponsors and it will be quite the switch in moving to a car that is not sponsored. I am a fan of all things fast and well built, I am also a fan of doing things yourself! I was an avid autocrosser for quite a few years and was then bitten by the track day bug. The buildup of my 200sx is documented on my site. I also owned an S2000 for a # of years and enjoyed autocrossing and doing many track days with that car.

At any rate just thought I would Introduce myself and my previous projects.... I look forward to joining the ranks of Elise owners soon!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Welcome aboard! Based on your intro, you will love the Elise. Hopefully you're wife will go for it. It's a great car, esp for the money. it's great on gas, and with the toyota drivetrain it's pretty durable barring the cam problem.

Great to meet you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts