The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Newbie here to the Lotus community, long time BMW enthusiast (22 years of continued ownership and 13 Bimmers total) in the process of buying a 2014 Evora S and ready to learn from you guys. Located in San Antonio TX and looking forward to be part of this group!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone! Newbie here to the Lotus community, long time BMW enthusiast (22 years of continued ownership and 13 Bimmers total) in the process of buying a 2014 Evora S and ready to learn from you guys. Located in San Antonio TX and looking forward to be part of this group!

Welcome

Hello from Abilene TX

·
Registered
378 Posts
So I know we are all curious, why did you make the switch from BMW to Lotus? Congrats on the Evora!!! Show us some pics when you get it!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I know we are all curious, why did you make the switch from BMW to Lotus? Congrats on the Evora!!! Show us some pics when you get it!
I've been looking around for something different and just happened to see an Evora at COTA a few months back (Cars & Coffee) and the lines of the car just really impressed me. Fast forward a bit and there was a Chrome Orange at the Audi dealer here in San Antonio, took it for a spin and I was hooked!!! Unfortunately I missed out on that one and went on a search and ended up buying one advertised in Autotrader at the McLaren dealer in Denver. Really love this car... I sold my Supercharged E92 M3 last week after 8 years of ownership, the car was a beast and I had a great run with it but the Evora is a totally different car that offers so much... very happy with my decision!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, looking forward to learn everything I can from ya'll (that's a Texas thing, lol)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts