The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Another Nice Guy in Connecticut!

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  meat 
#1 ·
Wish to mention that Mr. Mark Starr at
Lotus Of Greenwich was kind enough to
allow me to attend the 4/3 get-together
with Nick Adams, even though I didn't order my car from him. He and Bill Reudgen (at Valenti) look to be cut from the same quality cloth.

#3 ·
Hunting Ridge Motors is my dealer. They are by fare the best dealer I have ever done business with. I live 5min. from the Princeton Lotus dealer and I still drove over an hour to purchase my Elise from Mark Starr at Hunting Ridge Motors. They are the best!!!!

Just so you know I was told by Mark Nyman of Hunting Ridge Motors this week that they are the #1 Esprit dealer in the country.

Best Wishes,
Mitch

#7 ·
I look forward to meeting you guys there - especially you - Ridgeman - will you be wearing red or yellow????

#8 ·
ivan1 said:
I look forward to meeting you guys there - especially you - Ridgeman - will you be wearing red or yellow????
Yellow! But only if I can be sure it is in the saffron shade of color. P.S. - When I saw what the color looked like in ACP's Austrailian photos, it brought back memories of the best looking car I ever had. That being a 1970 Triumph Stag, the only 8 cyl Triumph ever offered
with a body designed by Pininfarina. It seated 4, had a hard-top and a convertible one as well. Even 007 saw fit to drive one in one of the Bond films . By the way, the color name was Saffron!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.