The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on ebay another Esprit is being parted out. So many parts for sale I got tired of looking. I think its from the same guy I got one of my mirrors from, but its a different Esprit this time. He must be a high end junk yard.

Im not interested in it, but im watching to see what the V8 wing goes for.

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
slava81 has sold several Esprits parted out - an 88, 95 S4s, and now this V8. I've bought several parts from him and he's pretty good about packaging to minimize damage.

It's easier to go to his store and click on Lotus to filter out the Porsche/Ferrari stuff.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Curious, has anyone (seeing as he has dash, etc) every swapped late 2000's style dash into earlier models?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yea I got out bid on the wing price is to high. But the winning bidder has two bid retraction in the last 6 months so he might pull out last min

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Curious, has anyone (seeing as he has dash, etc) every swapped late 2000's style dash into earlier models?
I've only seen it sort of go the other way. The V8 appears to be missing many of the gauges replaced with fail or what many refer to as idiot lights. As they tell you sfter the fact that you have overheated or oil flow has ceased, etc. So a few V8 owners has installed gauges that give more info installed on the left windscreen pillar or modded center panel.

I would think it much easier if you were to buy a V8 as to make the look work you would need the entire interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
slava81 has sold several Esprits parted out - an 88, 95 S4s, and now this V8. I've bought several parts from him and he's pretty good about packaging to minimize damage.

It's easier to go to his store and click on Lotus to filter out the Porsche/Ferrari stuff.
Does anyone know how to personally get a hold of slava81 by phone? I'd like to talk to this guy before I purchase if possible.
Sam Kirovski
[email protected]
586-943-7727

·
Super Moderator
3,766 Posts
You’ll have to bid on something and then send email but eBay won’t let you send email address or phone. You’ll need to figure how to convince him to get that info. Or you can just email him via ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
I am installing the wiring harness and gauges into an '87 binnacle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts