The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know why pilots on a catapult on an aircraft carrier put their heads against the headrest. Full size conversion van did not notice that I slowed down. I'm shaken, not stirred. I'm thinking it's new clam time. Second shot is upside down, showing daylight coming into the boot.

Attachments

Premium Member
Sorry to see that. Good news is, that clams are now being produced. I'll try to find that thread for you.
Ice the base of your neck and your low back for 10 minutes at the beginning of every hour. Looking at the damage, you should feel ok tomorrow. Looks minimal.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Gamera The Atomic Turtle
looks repairable. JMO.

Registered
OUCH! Sorry to hear about your incident. Be very mindful and cognizant of any pains or discomfort and DO NOT hesitate to get it checked out.

I Have Commitment Issues
Sorry to hear but good to hear you are OK.

I think you do need a new clam...

Sadly those are front only at this point...
He is correct we are only offering the elise fronts at this time. You are at the mercy of the dealers and Lotus for now. contact british racing group and see if they can get one on order for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
New Clam in Central Ohio

According to my body shop, the new clam for my Elise made it to Midwest Auto Group. I wasn't sure I believed him earlier when he told me it was at port in UK awaiting shipment.

Registered
Wow only 4 months. Now that's fast!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Progress! New Clam!

Off with the old and on with the new!
This shot is a month old and they say I get the car this week if all goes to plan.

Attachments

Registered
Great news! Hope to see you on the road this spring. Do you attend any Columbus Cars and Coffee events? Season opener is April 25th, FYI.

Registered
Glad you got her back! Is it just the picture or does the rocker panel leading into the rear wheel well not even come close to matching? I'd normally say trick of the light but the panel behind the front wheel does match?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts