The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a good month for me spotting new vehicles. Several of months ago, I didn't mention it, but I saw the newest Kia SUV (Sorento). Pretty damn good looking for a kia. Also a very trick looking newer tiburon, it had many carbon accents in the front end, looked like a small 3000GT/Stelth.

But today I saw a Nissan Morena(?Marena, Moreno?, some thing like that) SL AWD. A decent looking SUV about the size of an RX300 (a little bigger). Kinda cool looking, it was an ugly orange that only nissan seems to like painting thier cars. The grill was funky too, like a Axiom. My guess is it's a 2k3 model that hasn't hit the floor yet.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
171 Posts
You should start to carry a digital camera in your car. You seem to be in the right place at the right time to see all these new cars, and it would be super cool to see a pic of them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The yuppieness brings them. The Hyundi (and Kia) head quarters is right down the street. I'm not sure why I've been seen the nissans, they're out of torrence.

man it's hard to eat greasy chicken and type at the same time.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
132 Posts
i saw a new Volvo SUV, had euro plates and everything, yes real ones! Model was a V70 AWD, i think. I was more into trying to read the license plates for it's origin...never did get close enough.

I also got to see the new 03 Accords early...see new thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts