The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,201 Posts
logo29a said:
Don't those words come from a book that was attacking socialism? ...last time I checked Hillary was pretty much a socialist. :shrug:
I am not so sure. I think that book is the playbook of the winning team of Bush and Cheney.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
agent.5 said:
I am not so sure. I think that book is the playbook of the winning team of Bush and Cheney.
It was from 1984. :rolleyes:

It's ironic that you use it to support your case for Hillary (it's the only reason I could find for your irrational, blanket anti-Bush statements) when the words were originally used as an attack on the very things that Hillary stands for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,201 Posts
logo29a said:
It was from 1984. :rolleyes:

It's ironic that you use it to support your case for Hillary (it's the only reason I could find for your irrational, blanket anti-Bush statements) when the words were originally used as an attack on the very things that Hillary stands for.
Isn't it ironic that Bush supporters say that they hate socialism and yet support the fascist version of socialism that Bush propose?

And since Bush supporters hate liberals so much, liberals must not be socialists because Bush supporters are fascist socialist themselves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
agent.5 said:
Isn't it ironic that Bush supporters say that they hate socialism and yet support the fascist version of socialism that Bush propose?

And since Bush supporters hate liberals so much, liberals must not be socialists because Bush supporters are fascist socialist themselves.
:sad:

That was by far the most incoherent psycho babble I've heard all day. rotfl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
...oh by the way, not everyone that thinks that Hillary is one of the greatest threats to everything that American originally stood for is a "Bush supporter". :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,201 Posts
logo29a said:
:sad:

That was by far the most incoherent psycho babble I've heard all day. rotfl

Thank you. It must be hard to admit that you are a socialist. After all if there are no difference between the two parties, why do the fascist drones hate liberals so much?

Maybe you simply believe that communism is reserved for the elite few and the rest (middle and lower class) are just slaves to be used and abused by the elite few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,201 Posts
logo29a said:
...oh by the way, not everyone that thinks that Hillary is one of the greatest threats to everything that American originally stood for is a "Bush supporter". :rolleyes:
Hilary is not even in the top ten.

Bush
Cheney
Scalia
..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,450 Posts
fascist, fascist, fascist, blah, blah, blah, fascist, fascist fascist, blah, blah, blah.

do you actually ever read your posts before you hit the reply button?

i did a search on "fascist" on e-talk. your posts came up 3,123,789 times.

it must get old throwing the same bombs day after day after day.

way to make a valid point:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,450 Posts
i agree, 1) no personal attacks, and 2) no one trick ponies.

i'll take the blame for one of those. i think others may have a two-fer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,682 Posts
How about a little art?
There is nothing political involved or any character assassination, just thought that the photo was begging for a little fun. :)

My only comment is that we all wear masks, it is just that politicians wear them so much better than most...

*smiles*
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,320 Posts
agent.5 said:
And since Bush supporters hate liberals so much, liberals must not be socialists because Bush supporters are fascist socialist themselves.
Is that sort of like a hot cold day, or a white black person? A slow fast car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,201 Posts
ace10 said:
fascist, fascist, fascist, blah, blah, blah, fascist, fascist fascist, blah, blah, blah.



i did a search on "fascist" on e-talk. your posts came up 3,123,789 times.
Something must be wrong with the search engine, as I doubt I posted more than 1200 posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,682 Posts
I think this is a cool idea for a thread. For all those who in the 70s were more than a vague twinkle or a future sonogram...

I bet no one will post... ;)
 
121 - 140 of 144 Posts
Top