The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is getting antsy? My behavior has become so erratic lately that I can't control it. It's like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here! I really wish I could get my Elise sooner! :(

(If anyone gets a Saffron / LSS that they can't stand, give me a call!)

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Lucky for me I have been so busy lately that it keeps me from thinking about it. But then I do....

Argh... just a matter of days now for me.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
transio said:
Who else is getting antsy?
Opposite effect for me -- my anxiety peaked about 2 months ago, or whenever it became known that the first orders of cars would trickle in, and my car would be arriving much later.

I resigned myself to a LONG wait, and since then I've been enjoying my current car with renewed interest. Obviously, I still want an Elise (I visit this board 3-5 times a day!), but I'm putting it all in perspective. I'm excited for the Chris and demo deliveries, but I'm actually all Zen'd out on the Elise.

For now. I'm sure it'll all change when I get the call. Or a test drive even.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Count me in. The biggest blow was when my dealer told me they would not get thier demo until 8/15 and my delivery date would be bumped back from September to November (#16). :mad:

It's to the point where I'm looking at other auto alternatives (the B & C list).

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
transio said:
Who else is getting antsy? My behavior has become so erratic lately that I can't control it. It's like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here! I really wish I could get my Elise sooner! :(

(If anyone gets a Saffron / LSS that they can't stand, give me a call!)
How apropos! I'm trying to estimate my car's arrival date, and it may well be Xmas when it gets here. Hopefully a little sooner. I've been obsessed since Jan 2003 and it hasn't helped to see other people (far less deserving than myself) get their cars.

[Yes, that includes you, Chris :D ].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts