The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Planning on coming over to California March 2015 from Australia with the family.... are there any big classic car shows in CA around that time?
Also does anyone know how I can book Lakers or Clippers tickets for that time of year?

Thanks fellas any websites would be greatly appreciated. CHEERS! Old Fella
(2007 Elise S2 with 1ZZ motor)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
If you will be in Northern California, the Goodguys All American Get-Together is traditionally at the end of March every year in Pleasanton (SF Bay Area). It is an American classic car/hot rod show though...no exotics or imports.

They have not created a site for 2015 yet, but here's a link from the event held earlier this year in March:

https://www.good-guys.com/aagt-2014

Roy

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Not sure when basketball tickets or schedules are released, but the website StubHub.com is pretty popular around the LA area. I have a lot of friends who have gotten some pretty good seats at decent prices on there for Lakers, Clippers and USC Football.

Also, the Pomona Swap meet might be something you are into if you are looking for classics. Probably 10 times more cars than any other car show around, and a mix of all kinds of cars, but a focus on the older stuff. And certainly the best chance to get hilarious pictures of "Americans" to take back home and show your friends. That runs "rain or shine" on March 1st. pomonaswapmeet.com

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure when basketball tickets or schedules are released, but the website StubHub.com is pretty popular around the LA area. I have a lot of friends who have gotten some pretty good seats at decent prices on there for Lakers, Clippers and USC Football.

Also, the Pomona Swap meet might be something you are into if you are looking for classics. Probably 10 times more cars than any other car show around, and a mix of all kinds of cars, but a focus on the older stuff. And certainly the best chance to get hilarious pictures of "Americans" to take back home and show your friends. That runs "rain or shine" on March 1st. pomonaswapmeet.com
Hey Thanks Man! CHEERS ED

1 - 10 of 10 Posts