The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting one of these while I wait. I had a white/blue/blue which met an untimely demise halloween 2002 (on a date no less :) and I've been looking for a clean one to replace it. If I get serious I would greatly love to have somebody actually lay eyes on it before I fly down to drive it home.
Cheers,
Bobby

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483224768

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Neil, I'm talking to the guy, he's not telling me how much he wants yet. He might ask a premium due to the milage, so it'll be a bust. I appreciate it.
cheers,

·
Supporting Vendor
4,107 Posts
I can go check it out with Neal if needed.

Looks like a nice car. Make sure your purchase is contingent upon a prepurchase inspection (PPI).

I almost bought a 73.5 911T on ebay. The seller totally missrepresented the car which all came out during the PPI. It looked great in pictures but underneath it was a rusted ole pig....I'm not a big fan of Fleabay since that lame experience.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
babak said:
Thanks Neil, I'm talking to the guy, he's not telling me how much he wants yet. He might ask a premium due to the milage, so it'll be a bust. I appreciate it.
cheers,
I emailed him. He is in Mira Mesa off the I-15, about 10 miles from me.

He said if I called him (he gave me the number) he would tell me his reserve so I don't waste a trip.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Randy Chase said:
I emailed him. He is in Mira Mesa off the I-15, about 10 miles from me.

He said if I called him (he gave me the number) he would tell me his reserve so I don't waste a trip.
Hmm, I might hit you up on that, he's 'supposed' to tell me his reserve. Although he posted a buy it now price the last time he listed the car which I persume is his reserve. It was buy it now for 16K and didnt sell at 14ish

Edit: He wants 16 for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts