The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anyone has heard of actual pricing on new 2011 exige s models at dealerships. Are people buying new stuck at sticker prices or are the dealers willing to shave off some thousands?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
rotflWake up...you're still dreaming !!!

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I am wondering if anyone has heard of actual pricing on new 2011 exige s models at dealerships. Are people buying new stuck at sticker prices or are the dealers willing to shave off some thousands?
I got the last one that Lotus Orlando had on hand. They were willing to work with me a bit on stuff like the dealer fees, but big discounts on the last examples of a model they can't replace?

Not happening, and I don't blame them a bit.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Look at Lotus of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Evora discounted

The Exiges seem to be held at MSRP but you can get a 2011 new Evora at 10-12k off MSRP. I guess it is supply and demand.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I got a fair discount on my 2011 Elise SC. Montreal. Hard to sell them up here because of the potholes, lack of brand recognition, and Porsches everywhere you look (the 911 is almost as pedestrian as a Camry in some parts of Montreal).

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Of the S260 Final Editions, there are only 2 silvers and a white left, nationwide. I'm in the process of buying the above listed Ardent Red at the moment. If you see Pittsburgh advertising a CO one, ignore it. It's not for sale.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
87 Posts
You are correct Sir, and Mr. Ardent Red will very soon be on its way to you, CONGRATS again!

Started with 9 a year ago, down to our last 3...

From L to R, Quartz Silver, Artic Silver and Aspen White (#9 available, #23 sold)

Batcave 2 (Medium).jpg

Batcave 3 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really want that Quartz Silver! Love that color!
I will work harder to get rid of the other toys.
Maybe I can make this happen.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Congrats on the Ardent Red... I've been debating buying that car for a number of months, but since I already own free and clear an '06 Ardent Red, I couldn't justify the large extra cost for the upgrades, but I sure wanted to...

I'm jealous though!
Cheers,
Skottoman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts