The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
My order is in the "second wave" of orders going in, and I've preferred Laser Blue all along. My dealer is currently giving me the line, "Laser Blue is not available in the U.S.". Now I know some "first wave" order folks say to have Laser Blue on order. Is this my dealer being lazy, or is anyone else with orders just going in getting Laser Blue approved? Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
262 Posts
wallabyguy said:
David,

Again, technically Lazer Blue is not offered in the US and actually is discontinued globally...
Robert...

Thank you so much for the lengthy reply. It sounds like I may just be out of luck. At this point my second choice, Magnetic Blue, was ordered, and I'm sure I can learn to live with it! :)

Sorry to hear your endeavor to get Lazer Blue is delaying your Elise...I'm sure it will be worth the slightly longer wait...can't wait to see the pics once you have it delivered! Kinda frustrated no Magnetic Blue pics have been posted yet from current deliveries.

David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.