The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey, I'm low to mid 40s at Overseas motors and I ordered laser blue. They already took my order a month or two ago. I don't know if they already turned it in, but if they did, could this mean I might get my car much ealier than expected?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Re: Laser Blue

Mark Starr said:
Hey Mitch,
I just got an update from Lotus and this was on your order " Waiting for DRF from Tony Shute ".............That just means they are waiting for Tony Shute to O.K. the color for production and they should put the few Laser Blue cars on line together but I am not sure. My guess is they will be putting yours together in the next few days. The color delayed it a bit but it'll be woth the wait.
Mark,

There has been mention on other posts that laser blue may only be available for earlier batches. Do you know if this is true? I'm in the 40's and ordered laser blue, hoping to get it. Does this mean that laser blue will be available for the whole 2005 production year?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.